pad routines?

Cameron

Purple Belt
Reaction score
hey im try to get some more boxing training at home for when im not in the gym because i cant get thier that often. so i baught some focuse mits and was wondering is what are some good routines and drills to do at home? help very much appreitiated.

I do- any suggested routines would be appreciated..

i do my father who was an amatur boxer when he was my age but he only has like two routines. i was just looking at changing it up with my training.

basic combos like the jab-straight, etc. also have your partner also swing a couple at you as part of some routines... obviously you're not supposed to get hit. an example would be jab-straight-duck-hook or something like that. of course you won't be able to do that effectively without a partner, though.

legshot420 said:
basic combos like the jab-straight, etc. also have your partner also swing a couple at you as part of some routines... obviously you're not supposed to get hit. an example would be jab-straight-duck-hook or something like that. of course you won't be able to do that effectively without a partner, though.

have your dad do one or two rounds where he only throws a jab or a cross.

when he throws a jab, slip and throw a right uppercut, left hook, right cross

when he throws a straight, slip and throw a left uppercut, right cross, left hook

SImilar drill when he's throwing hooks. Either fade the hook and come back with a cross or left hook, or roll the hook, throwing a hook to the body, and as you come up depending on which side you are on, throw a cross or left hook to the head.

Back