Matthysse

Broner

Thurman

3 different decades, 8 Divisions, 12 World
championship titles

In before Pulev.

0*LnTdEtS-g7qhmlxG.

That list looks unreal.

He's definitely higher up than a lot of people seem to notice....

Him not being in current p4p lists is also a joke when people like Crawford are seen as God Level.

I think Joe Louis has the most impressive win resume in the history of boxing. He beat FIVE heavyweight champions that came before him. And if that’s not crazy enough, he has wins over a heavyweight champion that rised to power after him. Beat the champ in the weightclass below him. (You can run but you can’t hide!) Joe Louis beat 6 other lineal heavyweight champions. Has any other boxer at heavyweight done that? Actually not sure. Interested in knowing though. And this was an era where we had one heavyweight champion, not 4 abc soups. Narrowing the playing field. I guess it’s kinda ironic I consider Joe Louis to have the most impressive win resume, while he was champion he was accused of fighting lackluster opposition. The bum of the month tour lol. Maybe Ali has a more impressive win resume?

Pacquiao’s gotta be in the Top 5 though as far as win resumes go. Pac’s is def Incredible.

Louis and Ali for 1 or 2? Maybe Robinson / Duran / Pacquiao in any order for 3 / 4 / 5?

Just my opinion lol

He's definitely higher up than a lot of people seem to notice....

Him not being in current p4p lists is also a joke when people like Crawford are seen as God Level.

Steve Kim and Montero explain why Pacman is rated levels below Crawford

Harry Greb might have the best resume of all time. SRR has a lot of HOFers that were in their primes when he fought them.

Pacquiao's resume is insane, too.

Harry Greb might have the best resume of all time. SRR has a lot of HOFers that were in their primes when he fought them.

Pacquiao's resume is insane, too.
While he didn’t really win any of the fights DeMarcus Corley has a great resume of losses

Pacman's resume is pretty crazy. Does anyone think that Spence/Porter might convince him to take a shot at Spence?

Pacman's resume is pretty crazy. Does anyone think that Spence/Porter might convince him to take a shot at Spence?
lol that fight just made him cower in fear even more. Both guys fought with bad intentions and Spence showed his stamina, and chin and will to win is scary.

Porter couldn't bend him or break him, Pacman is too small for either guy. Spence length will be too much to overcome, and Porters mauling style and pressure is Jeff Horn times ten.

Pac is going to fight Mikey Garcia next or Josesito Lopez. or he takes on Danny Garcia and overlooks him and gets knocked cold.

lol that fight just made him cower in fear even more. Both guys fought with bad intentions and Spence showed his stamina, and chin and will to win is scary.

Porter couldn't bend him or break him, Pacman is too small for either guy. Spence length will be too much to overcome, and Porters mauling style and pressure is Jeff Horn times ten.

Pac is going to fight Mikey Garcia next or Josesito Lopez. or he takes on Danny Garcia and overlooks him and gets knocked cold.

Although I don't disagree with the overall sentiment of Pac not beating Spence or Porter, shouldn't you be taking it down a few notches with your "IT'S A LOCK CAUSE I KNOW THESE THINGS AND PAC IS AN ASSHOLE ANYWAYS" predictions? All your dumbass and irrational Pac vs Thurman threads backfired so bad you for sure took the biggest L on this board in 2019. Maybe sit this one out for once, junior heh?

Although I don't disagree with the overall sentiment of Pac not beating Spence or Porter, shouldn't you be taking it down a few notches with your "IT'S A LOCK CAUSE I KNOW THESE THINGS AND PAC IS AN ASSHOLE ANYWAYS" predictions? All your dumbass and irrational Pac vs Thurman threads backfired so bad you for sure took the biggest L on this board in 2019. Maybe sit this one out for once, junior heh?
Thurman didnt lose though. Watch the fight without bias, Pac had 3 solid clear cut rounds, Thurman hit Manny with more power shots and walked forward a lot.

Also when did I say Manny is an Asshole? I dont fighter bash. I dont stoop to low levels of vulgarity like that.

Its weird there are members here who clearly HATE certain fighters but its okay for them to be blatant, but I never bashed Manny like them like they do Mayweather and they never get calls for punishment.

Some people need to realize this is just boxing, let people have an opinion and dont get worked up if someone disagrees or shares different. peace

by the way Pacman is DUCKING Spence and Porter. There is no way he accepts a fight wtih Spence, NO WAY. He only has one fight left on his PBC contract and he will fight someone like Mikey in the Philippines or something as a farewell fight.

by the way Pacman is DUCKING Spence and Porter. There is no way he accepts a fight wtih Spence, NO WAY. He only has one fight left on his PBC contract and he will fight someone like Mikey in the Philippines or something as a farewell fight.

Pacman is ducking noone. If Spence or Crawford want to fight him, they first have to fight each other and THEN they can send a nice letter and ask Manny if he wants the fight.
Spence and Crawford are nothing compared to Manny in the world of boxing, if he gets in the ring with them they should ask nicely and say thank you.

Back