Pacquiao camp sets deadline for Floyd

Lito Lapida

Brown Belt
Reaction score
The camp of Manny Pacquiao has already set a deadline for the camp of Floyd Mayweather Jr. to seal the deal on the mega-fight boxing fans are waiting for.

According to Pacquiao

So the guy making a counter offer to the offer is saying "Take it or leave it"

Fucking brilliant.

Oh wow another thread on this shit.

Packyow vs Vargas in April

Wand posted it in the big thread. Anything Pac vs Floyd related should just be posted there.

So the guy making a counter offer to the offer is saying "Take it or leave it"

Fucking brilliant.

That's what you got out of the article?

My reading comprehension may not be the best but I read it as "Hurry up and respond"

lol @ Arum "negotiating" with Moonves. CBS doesn't negotiate for Floyd.

That's what you got out of the article?

My reading comprehension may not be the best but I read it as "Hurry up and respond"

Pacquiao has already gave a counter-offer and are still waiting for the American

lol @ Arum "negotiating" with Moonves. CBS doesn't negotiate for Floyd.

You can only negotiate with people that will talk to ya...

That said, If I was Manny, I would try the Shannon Briggs approach lol... just go where Floyd is... bring a camera... have Arum go where Floyd is.. bring a camera.. nobody can say FLoyd didn't have the opportunity to speak to either then.. that's what they should do...

As far as the dead line goes.... meh... it's just an attempt to get Mayweather to the table.. I wouldnt read too much into it guys.. Mayweather has shown before that he will sit for long periods of time... negotiating with him leaves you with a choice.. sit with him.. and waste the golden days of your career... or try to get him to the table before we have a "GRUDGE MATCH" situation

That said, If I was Manny, I would try the Shannon Briggs approach lol... just go where Floyd is... bring a camera... have Arum go where Floyd is.. bring a camera.. nobody can say FLoyd didn't have the opportunity to speak to either then.. that's what they should do...

As far as the dead line goes.... meh... it's just an attempt to get Mayweather to the table.. I wouldnt read too much into it guys.. Mayweather has shown before that he will sit for long periods of time... negotiating with him leaves you with a choice.. sit with him.. and waste the golden days of your career... or try to get him to the table before we have a "GRUDGE MATCH" situation

I like this idea.
I would love to see that

this would be great if manny spoke proper english

you can only negotiate with people that will talk to ya...

That said, if i was manny, i would try the shannon briggs approach lol... Just go where floyd is... Bring a camera... Have arum go where floyd is.. Bring a camera.. Nobody can say floyd didn't have the opportunity to speak to either then.. That's what they should do...

As far as the dead line goes.... Meh... It's just an attempt to get mayweather to the table.. I wouldnt read too much into it guys.. Mayweather has shown before that he will sit for long periods of time... Negotiating with him leaves you with a choice.. Sit with him.. And waste the golden days of your career... Or try to get him to the table before we have a "grudge match" situation

i'm the real champ floyd! I'm the real champ!

Holy shit that movie was terrible.

I think it's a bit ridiculous for Pacquiao to give a dead line since Floyd (understandably) will play up his A side status and not let Pacquiao dictate terms like that.

That being said if they do fight on Cinco, that deadline leaves just three months for them to prepare for the biggest fight of each man's career.

If it's not going to happen I think they'd much rather work to negotiate a fight at another date against another opponent asap and train for him instead. Move on and not waste time.

So, I can see both sides, but I think that - in typical fashion - both sides are doing everything but be conciliatory toward one another...

FML this fight ain't gonna happen :-(

Back