Pacquiao beat 9 undefeated fighters. Mayweather?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Three.

No wonder who's the greatest of this era. The one with most linear titles ever? The one in 8 division championship wins?

#CHERRYPICKINGSEASONISOVERAT50

article-0-030F0A330000044D-191_306x423.jpg

This is Pulev erasure.

How many times has Pac-Man lost and ate the mat ??? Lol

JuanMarquezKOPac.gif

Oh I get it. I'm suppose to say "Being undefeated is overrated."

It's not. Manny just couldn't beat the best of them all. Floyd > Pac.

Pac is obviously above Floyd all-time. That's not even a debatable point.

And Wlad Klitschko beat 8 undefeated fighters during his second title run alone.

This thread is going places.

Pac is obviously above Floyd all-time. That's not even a debatable point.
You can’t put him above the best fighter of his own era. Especially when they fought and he lost to him. Plus in his prime, he lost to his biggest rival in their final fight in the most definitive outcome of a 4 fight series.

Unless we like to say head to head results don’t matter

You can’t put him above the best fighter of his own era. Especially when they fought and he lost to him. Plus in his prime, he lost to his biggest rival in their final fight in the most definitive outcome of a 4 fight series.

Frankie Randall >>>>>>Julio Cesar Chavez

Three.

No wonder who's the greatest of this era. The one with most linear titles ever? The one in 8 division championship wins?

#CHERRYPICKINGSEASONISOVERAT50
You can't slight Mayweather on here buddy, Seano and his apostles will throw up memes and jokes to deflect from the facts. Manny has the better resume by a long chalk. Thurman got fucked up:)

As in resume, who he fought and when he fought them. Sure Floyd outpointed him and hasnt tasted defeat but his career was micromanaged. Barrera, Morales, Margarito and now Thurman, pull Manny ahead imo. And to think they both dominated whilst being undersized, incredible.

Floyd would never have fought Keef in a million years, despite being able to easily beat him on points.

Pacquiao went out to scalp a p4p contender despite being 40. Knocked him down in the first round. Was aggressive.

That's the difference for me and why I prefer Pac to Floyd. It's not just how he fights in the ring, it's his entire approach as a warrior building a legacy.

Back