Pac vs Margorito PPV

loyal2thegame

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyone know if this can be purchased online and where? Currently over seas but would hate to miss it. Thanks!

Anyone know if this can be purchased online and where? Currently over seas but would hate to miss it. Thanks!

Not 100% but Skyplayer could do the trick, up to my knowledge you can subscribe with them and get Sky sports 1,2 and 3. So I don't see any reason why they wouldn't do that. also try the Box office site themselves, it's worth a try.

HBO doesn't offer it on their website and skyplayer is not a sure bet i'm trying to figure it out. Disappointing...this leaves me with streaming.

What about in Canada? Specifically BC? I have star choice or shaw or whatever its called now....I assume it would just be found down in the PPV section? Anyone have a idea of how much it'll be?

HBO doesn't offer it on their website and skyplayer is not a sure bet i'm trying to figure it out. Disappointing...this leaves me with streaming.

where do you live? from what I've heard from some lucky bastards in the UK if you buy the Sky PPV for David Haye vs Audley Harrison you also get the Pacquiao Margarito fight included with that.I don't know the specifics but thats what I've been told.

What about in Canada? Specifically BC? I have star choice or shaw or whatever its called now....I assume it would just be found down in the PPV section? Anyone have a idea of how much it'll be?

They will have it for sure, it should be something like $55 for SD, $60 (or even $65) for HD.

where do you live? from what I've heard from some lucky bastards in the UK if you buy the Sky PPV for David Haye vs Audley Harrison you also get the Pacquiao Margarito fight included with that.I don't know the specifics but thats what I've been told.

I'm in Thailand training for the next few months. It's gonna drive me crazy if I miss this.

I'm in Thailand training for the next few months. It's gonna drive me crazy if I miss this.

Man, Pacquiao is very popular out there and had some big fights over there back in the day. If you're training(Muay Thai?) I'm sure somebody at the gym would have a idea.Maybe some bar will play it? he was on the cover of Time Magazine(asia) so I'm assuming theres a couple people over there that want to see the fight.If all else fails just stream that shit.

what part of thailand are u at?
i was there a few months ago.

to answer your question: if you know anyone in the military, ask them to get you an AFN box. (armed forces network cable box). they show all the fights for free, including, UFC, Strikeforce, and Bellator.

In Bangkok. No, dont know anyone in the forces. Guess its gonna get streamed :icon_twis

Mate, if you are in Bangkok just head to Sukhumvit or Silom (don't pretend that you don't know where I'm talking about). There are plenty of bars around Asok etc that will be showing it. I watched Danny Green and Roy Jones Jr in Bangkok so Manny will be on for sure.

Mate, if you are in Bangkok just head to Sukhumvit or Silom (don't pretend that you don't know where I'm talking about). There are plenty of bars around Asok etc that will be showing it. I watched Danny Green and Roy Jones Jr in Bangkok so Manny will be on for sure.

Thanks for the tip! I'm fighting soon so a bar isn't the best place for me to be hanging out; however, if I can't figure the streaming out I'll definitely check it out!

Back