Pac-Man Retires

He was ko'd but he didn't take a hideous life altering beating. I think that's why as soon as he was mentally/emotionally over it he was able to come back.

He was ko'd early in career too but his chin never faded. It's an interesting question.
He was TKO'd by a body shot by a Thai fighter and the other "KO" he was knocked down with a punch to the dick by the looks of it (the footage is quite bad, so maybe I'm missing something). Marquez was the only guy to ever actually knock him out.

He was TKO'd by a body shot by a Thai fighter and the other "KO" he was knocked down with a punch to the dick by the looks of it (the footage is quite bad, so maybe I'm missing something). Marquez was the only guy to ever actually knock him out.

That left straight to the dick was followed by a right hook and he's unconscious. Arms stiff out and all. Rewatch the second video you posted.

That body shot ko was awesome btw. Full out straight right through the dude karate style.

That left straight to the dick was followed by a right hook and he's unconscious. Arms stiff out and all. Rewatch the second video you posted.

That body shot ko was awesome btw. Full out straight right through the dude karate style.
Right hook missed entirely it didn't even move his hair.

His shoulder may have chin checked manny as he buckled forward from the nut shot. Very hard to see what happened but it's clear Manny is unconscious. Do you agree with that?
Right hook missed entirely it didn't even move his hair.

Manny Pacquiao is one of the greatest people that I have ever seen in my life. Pacquiao is the man who turned me into a hardcore Boxing fan. I read that he is going to become the president of the Philippines.

His shoulder may have chin checked manny as he buckled forward from the nut shot. Very hard to see what happened but it's clear Manny is unconscious. Do you agree with that?
Having been dropped similarly from shots to the liver, it's just as debilitating. Your body shut shuts down. But also the footage doesn't help us cause it's not very clear. I think we can both agree Manny lost however.

Having been dropped similarly from shots to the liver, it's just as debilitating. Your body shut shuts down. But also the footage doesn't help us cause it's not very clear. I think we can both agree Manny lost however.
I do not agree that the reaction to a liver shot is the same but fair enough.

I do not agree that the reaction to a liver shot is the same but fair enough.
Upon looking at it again, I'm wondering if the way he hit his head when he landed did it. Dudes head hit the canvas with a shitload of speed.

Back