Pablo

Hound

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Quit following me you're creeping me out.

What you only just realized. I guess i shouldn't tell you that I hooked up a small camera in your house and I am currently at the front watching you and typing this out on a laptop.

I think you are hooked up to JIM`s laptop.

I see you Pablo!

You're no good at this stalking.

My stalking skills are at a sub par level.
I need to do some training in that respect.

Pick up and Black metal goodies of late?

The only true BM I got was Thorns.

I am waiting for the new Graveland, Marduk and Ragnarok.

Shit I have been strapped for cash lately so I only buy used anyway.

I saw a couple of used Dark Funerals (I love the fast swedish stuff!) and may get them next week.

You?

I bought a CD by a band called Lockup. They comprise of members of Napalm Death and some Swedish dude on vocals.

They are pretty brutal. They remind me of Terrorizer, but a little more polished. The drummer is a maniac.

Lock up: Nick Barker, Jesse Pintado, Peter Tagtgren, Shane Embury. The rest I forget.

Yeah I know them. The present singer is the ex-singer of At The Gates.

Their first singer,Tagtgren has a great band called Hypocrisy. I have all their stuff.

You like any stoner stuff like Monster Magnet or Fu Manchu?

I absolutely love mostermagnet.Some of the best gigs I have seen.Spine of God is a killer.
I listen to heaps of Sabbath, Clutch, Kyuss and Queens of the stone age.

Have you heard of a Norwegian band called Turbonegro, they are very cool. Their stuff is a little different on each album, like a real dirty punk sound to a real clean classic rock sound.They are awesome.

I heard the Lockup singer was from At the Gates but his name is Tomas Lindberg.

Originally posted by PabloPittbull
What you only just realized. I guess i shouldn't tell you that I hooked up a small camera in your house and I am currently at the front watching you and typing this out on a laptop.

This is getting scary...

Originally posted by Hound
Lock up: Nick Barker, Jesse Pintado, Peter Tagtgren, Shane Embury. The rest I forget.

Yeah I know them. The present singer is the ex-singer of At The Gates.

Their first singer,Tagtgren has a great band called Hypocrisy. I have all their stuff.

You like any stoner stuff like Monster Magnet or Fu Manchu?

Originally posted by PabloPittbull
I absolutely love mostermagnet.Some of the best gigs I have seen.Spine of God is a killer.
I listen to heaps of Sabbath, Clutch, Kyuss and Queens of the stone age.

Have you heard of a Norwegian band called Turbonegro, they are very cool. Their stuff is a little different on each album, like a real dirty punk sound to a real clean classic rock sound.They are awesome.

I heard the Lockup singer was from At the Gates but his name is Tomas Lindberg.

What's this? Are Hound and Pablo now best friends?Hallelujah!

Originally posted by MMATrainer

What's this? Are Hound and Pablo now best friends?Hallelujah!

I like to think of hound and myself as metal bretheren. Sure he may be a little slow, dim witted, ugly and over weight but I like him anyways.;)

Thanks for your comments Pablo. I like to know I project a positive image.

I will check out Turbonegro. Sabbath is godly. Have you listened to Sleep before? Specifically their first album "Sleep's Holy Mountain". Great stuff.

JIM the canines have always been the dominant species wherever they went. You better start showing some respect.

another new av hound. it's good to see that the dumn minded can find freinds here in art land.

Art I change Avs all the time.

Art I am not dumb minded but dumb footed.

Back