Overeem vs Walt Harris??

Walt via knockout power and needing the win more after that terrible shit that happened to his step daughter.

Like every Overeem fight he could easily win, or easily get KO'd.

As fragile as overeem is he’s better everywhere. By far.
Sure Harris could get a lucky punch on a guy who has 100 fights. Especially at hw.
But he’s not even in the same stratosphere as a washed up overeem.

Huh I didn't know this was happening. Hopefully Walt KO's Alistair.

Whoever connects first will win. Typical HW bout.

Jarl

Wow. I'm surprised that they were able to put The Reem's face together well enough for him to be able to schedule a fight so soon after what happened to him last time out. Amazing.
Harris is a limited guy & his skill level is nowhere near to Overeem's but he hits hard & that may be enough right now. There's going to come a point where Overeem just can't compete anymore because of all the punishment he's taken over the years. Is this going to be the tipping point to that time? We shall see.

Reem by whatever he wants.

Walt, but the loser should get Cigano.

Always been a fan of reem but damn I dont ever wanna see harris lose again after what he went thru

I got the Big Ticket with all my heart. Sometimes human emotion and compassion for your fellow man transcends sport.

War Walt.

No disrespect to Overeem.

Tbh, I hope the media doesn't build this up as some huge emotional event for Walt. It won't do him any favors, and will only put unnecessary pressure on the guy. I'll lose my fucking mind if Ariel tries to turn the story into one of his bullshit spins.

Otherwise, I genuinely have no idea who's going to win. My guess is that Overeem may be inclined to clinch and grapple. Tbh though, five rounds is a long time to be in there with Walt, who I believe possess the greater ability to end the fight quick. Regardless, I want to see the winner fight Lewis. If Overeem does end up getting slept, he seriously needs to retire this time. Someone needs to save the man from himself.

Saw Walt in the gym this week. He looks like his old self. I wouldn’t bet against him. He’s so fast.

Ecoreem is gonna kolekt another 700k and have a great christmass.

Back