Overeem vs. Derrick Lewis??

Derrick Lewis is fighting Curtis Blaydes

Wouldn't be a bad matchup if Lewis loses to Blaydes.

I think Overeem won't want to wait if he intends to fight again this year.

Derrick Lewis is fighting Curtis Blaydes

Wouldn't be a bad matchup if Lewis loses to Blaydes.

I think Overeem won't want to wait if he intends to fight again this year.
Forgot about this matchup. Lewis wins I think he's next in line after Francis.

Lewis is already booked for the end M of they year, which is about when Reem wants to return. Either a Rozenstruik rematch or Volkov if he beats Harris.

Would be a good fight, and I think Overeem could get it with some timely wrestling...
not a chance, lewis is fighting blaydes and is not favoured to win that fight. Lewis smokes pot, is one of the most undisciplined fighters to step foot into the cage, very technically bad, has looked terrible in his last 3 fights.

Robbery against ivanov
fought a light heavyweight
hit oleinik in the back of the head countless times

So no, and on top of that he isnt worthy, he shows 0 moral standards and was tweeting absolute bs on the broadcast, to be in there with a guy like overeem, a legend, championship fighter who does great for the sport of mma. Alistair should take a break, been through tough fights mentally and physically. literally had to fight a man who lost his step daughter which was terrible and hard for overeem to even continue to punch walt in the head. Lewis ain't gettin it, blaydes should finish him and thats it, no more. sick of these loudmouth individuals who do nothing for the sport but talk and present themselves as terrible role models, let alone pro athletes. when reem recovers, give him bigi boy or if he waits he can get the ts

what does Lewis have against Reem? He's talking all sorts of good shit on Twitter

Because Lewis has accused Overeem of ducking him, to which Overeem responded why would he duck Lewis, it would be an easy win for him

Lewis would absolutely murder him.

not a chance, lewis is fighting blaydes and is not favoured to win that fight. Lewis smokes pot, is one of the most undisciplined fighters to step foot into the cage, very technically bad, has looked terrible in his last 3 fights.

Robbery against ivanov
fought a light heavyweight
hit oleinik in the back of the head countless times

So no, and on top of that he isnt worthy, he shows 0 moral standards and was tweeting absolute bs on the broadcast, to be in there with a guy like overeem, a legend, championship fighter who does great for the sport of mma. Alistair should take a break, been through tough fights mentally and physically. literally had to fight a man who lost his step daughter which was terrible and hard for overeem to even continue to punch walt in the head. Lewis ain't gettin it, blaydes should finish him and thats it, no more. sick of these loudmouth individuals who do nothing for the sport but talk and present themselves as terrible role models, let alone pro athletes. when reem recovers, give him bigi boy or if he waits he can get the ts
stopped reading after smokes pot

Overeem would devistate him with some kicks to the body/knees or grapple rape him. Of course he could also get knocked out, but I'm starting to get tired of doubting him. Plus I'm starting to realize that heavyweights are just heavyweights. Everybody gets knocked out so its not that strange.

Back