Overeem says Arlovski is not his friend

Maybe just a bit hype for the fight, a dangerous fight for Overeem though, didn't expect him to take another fight, thought he would sit out and wait for a title shot.

Would rather have seen Werdum vs Overeem and Rothwell vs Stipe, would actually have made sense.

Good 4u

635752461102668004119828170_5f18e2848b92fcd32df1fe0dc38a2983.jpg

But nah, I see Eco Reem taking this actually. I'm a big Arovski fan, but even before the Stipe loss I kind of felt like he was being a tad overrated. The Schaub and Mir fights were too bad to overlook. He just doesn't show up sometimes.

One of the most overrated fighters of all time. Arlovski is going to give him real issues if he comes out aggressive
We all know, You love Stipe. But for that you don't have to hate other heavyweights. You see, Vai Cavalo beat Fedor, but I still can appreciate Werdum's skill & enjoy his fight. Don't make it personal .

We all know, You love Stipe. But for that you don't have to hate other heavyweights. You see, Vai Cavalo beat Fedor, but I still can appreciate Werdum's skill & enjoy his fight. Don't make it personal .
My rooting for Stipe has nothing to do with me stating the fact that Overeem is severely overrated. I've been saying that about Overeem since before Stipe got signed to the UFC

I've never seen a guy with such bad hands hailed as such an amazing striker. Guy got KO'd by Rothwell, Browne and Bigfoot. None of those guys can strike lol

635752461102668004119828170_5f18e2848b92fcd32df1fe0dc38a2983.jpg

But nah, I see Eco Reem taking this actually. I'm a big Arovski fan, but even before the Stipe loss I kind of felt like he was being a tad overrated. The Schaub and Mir fights were too bad to overlook. He just doesn't show up sometimes.

The guy has been fighting professionally (that we know of) for over 15 years and has taken some heavy damage. I wouldn't attribute it entirely to "not showing up." He's in the twilight of his career.

My rooting for Stipe has nothing to do with me stating the fact that Overeem is severely overrated. I've been saying that about Overeem since before Stipe got signed to the UFC

I've never seen a guy with such bad hands hailed as such an amazing striker. Guy got KO'd by Rothwell, Browne and Bigfoot. None of those guys can strike lol

Rothwell can't strike.... LOL!

Your ignorance just continues to manifest itself. Go home.

Cro Cop got knocked out by Kevin Randleman & Gabriel Gonzaga & none of those were better striker than Cro Cop.

overeem doesn't have a likable personality. but i do enjoy watching him get ko'd.

If Andrei loses, I hope he doesn't leave Jackson's MMA, I could see how someone could have issues training in a place where the dude who just knocked him out trains at.

Didn't Machida and Rua train together?

There are a lot of things about Overeem that I like but his pursuit of Fedor when he was Ubereem (juiced to the gills) and knew Fedor was on his way down made me dislike him for a while. It was like when people suddenly started calling out Matt Hughes when he was way past his prime.

When Bigfoot owned him I went back to liking him again and felt sorry for him in the Rothwell fight.

Saying that I am not sure who I want to win this fight.

One of the most overrated fighters of all time. Arlovski is going to give him real issues if he comes out aggressive
He's so irrelevant that you are on all his threads. And yip, it's all about Miocic for you. Not as bag of a fan of Overeem as your are of Miocic. But lets say I was, I wouldn't go on each and every Miocic thread and say how much he sucks, since Struve and a deflated JDS beat him up.

Last edited:
this will be an interesting fight 2 guys with serious power and glass chins to go with it

Cro Cop got knocked out by Kevin Randleman & Gabriel Gonzaga & none of those were better striker than Cro Cop.
Answering him is taking him seriously. When we say Miocic got knocked about by the least popwerful HW in the UFC, he'll answer you with that that was years ago. When Miocic got beaten by JDS it was a war but while Overeem beat him, he was deflated. I think he was on both occasions. ^^

Why does the one fan Miocic has, have to be ... like this? Haha. :p

Or enough steroids.
I mean more than his normal.

He made a mistake by not getting big when he was on Pride. Instead he did that when he was on K1 and SF. Imagine K1 Reem fighting Fedor, CC, Nog and others. He would probably win and be considered the best.

You think Rothwell is a good striker? LOL

I think your opinions on the subject are irelevent, given your idiotic overuse of the acronym LOL, and your complete and utter stupidity on the subject of striking in general.

What did you say you're a "participant" in, exactly? YMCA karate? Your mom is calling. Time for dinner in the basement apartment you rent from her.

Overeem by TKO in round 2 I think

I think your opinions on the subject are irelevent, given your idiotic overuse of the acronym LOL, and your complete and utter stupidity on the subject of striking in general.

What did you say you're a "participant" in, exactly? YMCA karate? Your mom is calling. Time for dinner in the basement apartment you rent from her.
Dummy, I used LOL in response to your use of it.

And no, you literally have no idea what you're talking about. You have no formal training, education or experience in striking. To be honest, a lot of people who do have that kind of experience still don't know shit about striking

You saying Rothwell is a good striker totally disqualifies you from a striking discussion. It's that simple

Back