Overeem Headlines Ufc Rotterdam May 8th!

Barnett is still a big name.....personally I'd love to see Overeem Hunt 2

Hoping for Cain but I expect Econoreem to make a name off Browne. This time Patient Reem gets the KO.

Konstantin? He got cut. And tested positive.

Apparently it's going to be Browne. I think Reem will pull it off.

rematch? why?

i think a match vs arlovski, even with a loss, makes more sense. or cain, but i doubt we see that. him vs lewis would be entertaining as well.

Last edited:
Big Nog coming out of retirement...Breaking News

Browne, most likely. Although Cain's surgery is supposed to be a quick turnaround.

Who ever the opponent is he is going to get pelted with bottles ,chairs and more.welcome to Rotterdam ,the Netherlands.

Who ever the opponent is he is going to get pelted with bottles ,chairs and more.welcome to Rotterdam ,the Netherlands.

Why is it not being held in Amsterdam?

Please be Browne! That first fight left such a bad taste in my mouth... Overeem's too I'm guessing.

rematch? why?

i think a match vs arlovski, even with a loss, makes more sense. or cain, but i doubt we see that. him vs lewis would be entertaining as well.

How does Derrick Lewis make more sense than Browne?

rematch? why?

I'm not the one who gets to decide. I think he should have gotten the title shot. He's the only one who beat JDS besides Cain.

Overeem vs Cain is the best option for title eliminator. Mainly because it's not a rematch.

Arlovski would be cool but I'd rather see Cain VS Reem.

Overeem made it sound like he basically just had to win a fight no matter who it's against and he'll get the next title shot.

It sounds like it will be Cain or Browne.

Overeem is fighting Black Beast Derrick Lewis. you heard it here first

Title eliminator rematch with Rothwell...

...is what it should be.

I feel like it has to be Cain, but with his injury history you know they'll have someone ready just in case.

Please be Browne! That first fight left such a bad taste in my mouth... Overeem's too I'm guessing.

IJLVLpZQuS4z6.gif

Back