Overeem etc... Why the Dutch are the Dutch

I just want to know if there is a single Dutch fighter that can take a punch?

Semmy Schilt mustve always chosen the long road to school on his bike

Giants? Lol
Yao%20Ming%20Van%20Gundy.jpg

li-worlds-tallest-woman-2-r.jpg

It's not a Godwin if it's pertinent. Hitler isn't off limits for the duration of human existence beccause some people abuse it. I'd say when speaking about a Western European peoples' racial superiority, it's no reductio ad hitlerum to bring up ol' Adi.

And yes, I know you're kidding. I just really wanted to work "Van Hitler" in there.

I'm sure you have different views on racial superiority ya little cuckold

overeem is big because of dutch genetics? umm his mom is british and his dad is jamaican (if im not mistaken), and overeem himself is from great britain. so yeah...

overeem is big because of dutch genetics? umm his mom is british and his dad is jamaican (if im not mistaken), and overeem himself is from great britain. so yeah...

Holland is pretty left wing orientated, so we make no difference in genetics. For examples: British and Jamaican genetics are just considered Dutch if you pass a test testing your social and cognitive skills.

Giants? Lol
Yao%20Ming%20Van%20Gundy.jpg

li-worlds-tallest-woman-2-r.jpg

The Chinese in those regions lived in even flatter lands than the Dutch, with super tall grass so growing tall was even more important for viewpoint. They also rode their bikes much more often and for longer distances as they lack cars in that region. They also ate every part of the horse, not just the meat, for even more height effects.

The tall grass I mentioned earlier would whip the penis while it hung off the bike seat, so they also evolved a more compact package for protection.

The Chinese in those regions lived in even flatter lands than the Dutch, with super tall grass so growing tall was even more important for viewpoint. They also rode their bikes much more often and for longer distances as they lack cars in that region. They also ate every part of the horse, not just the meat, for even more height effects.

The tall grass I mentioned earlier would whip the penis while it hung off the bike seat, so they also evolved a more compact package for protection.

Hahahahahahaaa awesome hahaha... respect ;)

Overeem is Britsh born his rents though claim to be dutch only show British health and birth certificates

Overeem isn't genetically Dutch, he is black lol.
And the dutch were like the smallest european people in the middle ages, they got bigger because of better nutrition in modern times.
Papal guards were Swiss and they still are.

If Overeem doesn't look part white to you... he may be the first black guy you've seen.

Why you keep referring to your country as holland? holland is not a country. You are from netherlands. I can understand people from other places calling it holland, but a dutch calling his country holland is just weird.

I came in to say this.

Back