Over/Under: Jones/Gustafsson 2 Eyepoke warnings

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Just rewatched the first fight, and counted about 10 warnings from Big John to Jones about his eyes in Gus's face.

So what's the over/under going to be in the rematch, you think? I'm guessing over 8 but under 11

Okay, well first of all your line sucks.

Over/Under should be set at halves to entice betting. So 2.5 is the number you want, or 8.5, or 30.5 whatever.

Second, we're too far out.

Okay, well first of all your line sucks.

Over/Under should be set at halves to entice betting. So 2.5 is the number you want, or 8.5, or 30.5 whatever.

Second, we're too far out.

Ok thanks, calling my bookie now. Wait...is betting on eyepoke warnings a real thing or are you just fucking with me?

/sarcasm

Ok thanks, calling my bookie now. Wait...is betting on eyepoke warnings a real thing or are you just fucking with me?

/sarcasm

I'm almost certain that there have to be props on his eyepokes at this point. Not in Vegas, obviously. But offshore there has to be.

I'm almost certain that there have to be props on his eyepokes at this point. Not in Vegas, obviously. But offshore there has to be.

At the very least, we could make a drinking game out of it. Everytime ref warns about fingers in the eye, take a shot

At the very least, we could make a drinking game out of it. Everytime ref warns about fingers in the eye, take a shot

If you haven't been doing that already you've been missing out. :icon_chee

"10 warnings from Big John to Jones about his eyes in Gus's face." Excuse me but U do mean "10 warnings from Big John to Jones about his fingers in Gus's eyes." Right?

Depends on the ref.

If it's Big John again, your line sounds about right.

Back