• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Over 300k for leg kicks and running...

gettyimages-592625630jpg.jpg

Yeah, damage only matters when judges feel like using it in the criteria... of course they would use it against the diaz bros.

Screen-Shot-2016-10-09-at-3.00.16-PM-320x180.jpg

Yeah, damage only matters when judges feel like using it in the criteria... of course they would use it against the diaz bros.

Screen-Shot-2016-10-09-at-3.00.16-PM-320x180.jpg
but Bisping won at least 3 of the 5 rounds.... Nate did not

so its a bad example, if Nate done what Bisping did after getting dropped he wouldve won the fight.... but he didnt

but Bisping won at least 3 of the 5 rounds.... Nate did not

so its a bad example, if Nate done what Bisping did after getting dropped he wouldve won the fight.... but he didnt

Well, the guy posted a damaged Nate face like damage matters half the time.

Well, the guy posted a damaged Nate face like damage matters half the time.
well most fighters dont usually win when they take the damage Bisping does lol.... he just has heart for days

Nevermind. I only posted to see if the most hardcore of nuthuggers would be attracted and I wasnt disappointed, wasteland this and take a good, close look at these huggers. They need to be banned too, like you all do me when I call out a hugger.
giphy.gif

JnhgdBC.png

<{Red Card}>

His first 1.5 rounds were perfection. Embarrassing that he gassed from that though. Even against Eddie he was taking some really deep breaths in the second round. weird

You're referring to the 2nd Diaz McGregor fight?

Just watched that again yesterday.

How do you score that as a Diaz win?

Only the newbest most generous judges could score R3 a 10-8 for the draw.

R1 10-9 McG
R2 10-9 McG
R3 10-9 Diaz
R4 10-9 McG
R5 10-9 Diaz

Yeah man, its no secret that I'm not a McGregor fan and quite like the Diaz boys but the best case senario for Nate in that fight is a draw and even thats debatable. Hopefully they fight again and we can see once and for all who has the edge.

You think Nevada would ever give a Diaz brother a decision win? Hell no.
7a312ac4d4.jpg

Just out of curiousity how did the Cerrone fight in Vegas end again? I thought it went the distance but it was a few years and a lot of beers ago so my memory could be a little hazey.

P
Paying 300k for leg kicks and running is like paying a hooker $300 just to talk about relationship advice.
Pretty sure McGregror thinks it was money well spent. If he'd lost he wouldn't have fought and beaten Alvarez, and he wouldn't know be posturing for a fight with Mayweather. If that happens he could afford to pay your mom to speak about relationship advice.

We still on this?

Your boy lost and not only did he lose...He lost in a way all the "experts" around here said he couldn't lose (a 5 round war of attrition).

"Conor MUST KO him early or he has no chance"

Leg kicks and running? It's Aldo's bread and butter. That and pulling out. His huggers don't seem to mind.

Leg kicks and running? It's Aldo's bread and butter. That and pulling out. His huggers don't seem to mind.
His huggers celebrate whenever he pulls out, knowing he gets to keep the belt for another 12-14 months without defending.

I legit thought that this will be about Diaz vs Condit noch einmal.

Anyone notice the haters are getting extra consumed with Conor as of late? The thought of him making $60m+ against Floyd must be getting them down.

First and foremost I believe he still lost. Secondly, how are you huggers proud of this?
No McGregor fan, but I came in here to post that I enjoy the irony of your name with respect to your cognitive ability.

Honestly I feel bad for the people on here that genuinely believe they know what they're talking about when it comes to MMA. Like you spend so much of your life discussing something that you can only barely scratch the surface of, its genuinely sad dude.

TS still losing sleep over Conor.

<36><36><36><36><36>{<Mcgoat}
Conor bless your bum soul.

Back