Out of the following, who do you wish never leaves the MMA industry?

Ronda Rousey

Well I think Dana will leave soon. I don't know why he still even works. It was probably a stipulation of the new owners that he stick around but mentally he's already checked out. He made like half a billion dollars from the sale. Do you think he gives a shit about the UFC anymore? At this point, he's just going through the motions. He'll leave the first chance he gets.

out of that list, id go with jogan for sure.

i dont even really know who the fuck luke thomas is to be honest.

ariel has grown on me but can still be annoying a lot of the time, and lets be real, he's just a journalist/interviewer. i like his show, but its not that important.

totally appreciate dana white and all hes done and is still doing. he'd be #2, but i think there is something to be said for a new regime and a potential change within the next 30 years with how mma will be run and i can only hope it will be much more professional and a larger portion of the profits go to top 20 fighters.

Me too, but more out of "the devil you know is better than the devil you don't" than anything else.
He's got the rear naked--!!!

Yeah agreed. He has his bias but he's a genuine fan and gets very excited while watching the fights. I don't want someone who doesn't know what he's watching or phones in boring commentary. His job is color commentary and he's good at it.

Probably a toss-up between Hogan and Dana.

Joe of course.

And also Dana, the baldfather has grown on me.

Back