Our last hope

Devotion

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who will it be?

Last edited:
A shame we had to see that cormier fight instead of the rematch.

"Our"? Who else are you speaking for?

I think Jones is going to dominate Gustafsson in the rematch. Cormier was my last hope. Jones won't fight a kickboxing match this time around, and his boxing has improve vastly.

For butt hurt? Plenty no matter who Jones fights, we are good.

0-36891

dont forget to include this one

usually your last hope isnt the one that already didnt work

ufc-165-jones-gustafsson-post-fight-intv-pic.jpg

After Jones beats him again Cain will still be jones haters hope...

"Our"? lol

Pretty sure Jones already beat him but whatever

could see rumble beating gus then losing to jones like everyone. There's probably no end in sight for a savior.

MMAth says Rumble>phildavis>gus. I fail to see all the hype behind how well gus did against bones the first time or even the downright delusion from some people saying gus won. Gus had a couple moments n got some a couple TDs, whoop de do. Bones whopped his ass pretty damn convincingly overall. I even recall gus being rocked n even looked like he was in danger of being finished at 1 point.

Last edited:
Jones will easily take Gus in the rematch if Gus can get there. Rumble's no joke.

For butt hurt? Plenty no matter who Jones fights, we are good.

Grape Engrish!
I dont have enough people words to make it understand you the way it understands me.Water under the fridge if you ask me .Survival of the fitness out there with JBJ on top.Cormier will just go back in the gym and Refuckulate and i feel like we will see a rematch for some reason .In the P4P test ,JBJ Passed with flying fuckin' carpets but he needs to maturinate because It doesn't take rocket appliances to see what the future holds for him .Do onto others as you do onto you and all that

No.

There is another.

could see rumble beating gus then losing to jones like everyone. There's probably no end in sight for a savior.

I could see this happening as well, even though Gus should be able to beat Rumble. Jones would shit himself with excitement if he's able to avoid fighting Gus again. At least Jones' reach advantage is only 6 inches over Rumble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back