Our beloved Sensei appointed goodwill ambassador to US by Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
TELEMMGLPICT000011710327_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqeK8ehqBZJSTiVTgumtathbH8AD1LYTdJsoz8pklmEgw.jpeg

Russia's Foreign Ministry said on Saturday it had made Steven Seagal, the American actor, its special representative for Russian-US humanitarian ties, a role it said was meant to deepen cultural, art and youth ties between the two countries.

President Vladimir Putin presented a Russian passport to Seagal in 2016, saying he hoped it would serve as a symbol of how fractious ties between Moscow and Washington were starting to improve.

Since then, US-Russia relations have only got worse however with American intelligence agencies accusing Moscow of interfering in Donald Trump's White House run, an allegation Russia denies. The two countries are also at odds over Syria and Ukraine.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ywood-star-steven-seagal-goodwill-ambassador/

ezgif-com-crop-2.gif

ezgif-com-crop-3.gif

In b4 traditional dancing .gif.

th

According to Mad magazine...
If there's a dance that you don't recognize, it is automatically called "The Frug."

Seagull's hairline is as authentic as Trump's shortbus administration of loons and kleptocrats. Solid choice, IMO.

Just no carrots, Sensei.

When diplomacy fails:
giphy.gif

If the enemy doesn't give peace a try:
giphy.gif

Veganism is the new world order:
1478255619-ppeplsf.gif

We get more done if we put our heads together:
234215_v1.gif

Sensei's daughter:
steven_seagals_daughter_is_a_lethal_beauty_640_06.jpg

steven_seagals_daughter_is_a_lethal_beauty_640_04.jpg

kelly-lebrock-1.jpg

Someone this dishonest about his hairline cannot be trusted to be ambassador of anything.

seagal-before-after.jpg

Told ya he was a hidden genius. He's fucking playing us all. Fucking Seagal man...

Told ya he was a hidden genius. He's fucking playing us all. Fucking Seagal man...

Most of us in our 30s grew up watching Seagal movies and I've always been a big fan that's why I'm not gonna talk any shit about him

that video of segal barley touching/throwing guys (his students maybe) when he is old as fuck is so great

He taught Putin the front kick that KOed Trump in their secret meeting!

He taught Putin the front kick that KOed Trump in their secret meeting!

You'se, You'se
Ur a funny guy Putin

Sensei Seagal has nothing on me, I mean, actually doing this stuff in live grappling vs Pro fighters

Ariel needs to start calling me Sensei!

Mr. Putin, Mr. Trump, I am available to be the liason of the world. Whom else so open mindedly brings together all the world's martial arts.......this provides the entertainment and questioning of all, and spreads techniques from all cultures to others.

Last edited:
I don't understand why Seagal is such a big deal in Russsia. They fucking love him over there. He shouldn't come near Putin, for example, yet there he's sitting right next to one of most powerful men in the world. Why????

I don't understand why Seagal is such a big deal in Russsia. They fucking love him over there. He shouldn't come near Putin, for example, yet there he's sitting right next to one of most powerful men in the world. Why????

One man may have something to do with this.

seagal-620x414.jpg

Duterte-Putin-hand-shake.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back