Ouano 99 reviews?

Ghosted-Barra

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I am interested in the Ouano 99 Pearl (blue), and have searched but not finding any reviews. If anyone has any experience with this kimono please drop some knowledge for me, thanks.

It's an awesome gi. Looks damn clean. I just bought one recently. The new Ouano's(99) are tapered too so they would have a nice cut/fit to them. Happy hunting!

very good gi... i love mine and just orderd another one from cagesidemma. The are very light but very strong good collar and dry's easly. The dont shrink much and they fit perfect! cant go wrong with this gi

Big props to this gi. Got mine a couple weeks ago. Love it!

the ouano 99 gi is awsome, I own the blue, the lettering is done in silver and gives it a slick look. the other color combo's white(black lettering) black with (red lettering) the black reminds me of a Kung-fu uniform. of all 3 I perfer the blue. I have had mine for about 5 months now and it has held up well. I got mine from cageside

I also ordered this and is on the way i will reply with more info when i get it

Wow, that really does look like a nice finish..with the silver lettering....looks nice!!!!

i've been thinking of getting either a blue keiko raca ..but my options are still open..this looks really nice though

just got mine havent worn it yet but it is almost a perfect fit for me,and looks damn sharp. These definatly are my new favorite gi pants i really like the drawstring they use,It is definately lighter than my mizuno gi and i like the lettering/patches that it has

Idk About These Ones My Homie Has One For Only A Month Or Two And Already Is Fraying On The Collars

The school I train at sells the black/red ones, and so far there have been no complaints...

It's a good light gi but it doesn't last long if you dry your gis. The design on the inside back is kind of irritating too. They look clean though!

Can anyone compare these to the old Ouano gold weaves? I have one of the older ones, and was considering getting a new one, but I tend to be leery of redesigns when I liked the old one so much.

It's a good light gi but it doesn't last long if you dry your gis. The design on the inside back is kind of irritating too. They look clean though!

dont lie you know it is fraying because i X choke you all day

I'm looking at one of these, not sure what to get though. I'm going to ask for one for Christmas. I love my Koral, but I'm not going to ask my parents to pony up $175 for a Koral gi though.

This gi rock's i have both white and blue. The sleeves on the blue are wider (judo feeling), dont know why but the White one fits much better.

I have one, not a big fan of the drawstring in the pants, I find they come undone a lot which causes them to fall down

my friend owns an ouano, atama, and somethng else fuji maybe. anyways he says his ouano is by far his favorite. its next on my list

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back