Ouano 99 Gi

jiujitzurero

White Belt
Reaction score
hey guys

I'm planning on buying the new Ouano 99's but I am unfamiliar with their sizing/shrinkage. I'm about 5'7 in height and weigh 132 lbs light build. I checked out their size chart and I'm between an A1 and A2. I am relunctant to buy the A2 since accdg. to the size chart the lower limit for the weight range is 152 lbs and I don't want it to be too baggy, however I fear A1 might be too short if it shrinks etc. Any advice?

A1 and this is a awsome gi! going to get me a second one from cagesidemma next days

I got one of these gi's from CagesideMMA (an A2) and love it. I am a similar build, 5'8", 145lbs and went with the A2. The arms were long but after a little time in the dryer it fits perfect. I simply air dry it now. I love it! It is a very lightweight gi and seems to be of very good quality. If it holds up to regular use, I will most likely get another in blue.

Thanks guys. One last thing how's the shrinkage compared to gameness or other gis? If I just air dry and cold wash it will it shrink?

Thanks guys. One last thing how's the shrinkage compared to gameness or other gis? If I just air dry and cold wash it will it shrink?

I doubt it will shrink much at all. I purposely shrunk mine down to in the dryer to get perfect fitment. I would say it is comparable to the Gameness Platinum in terms of shrinkage.

Back