News Ottman Azaitar holds a bag and yell “I’m back” at the media then left

For some reason I just despise Ottman, the dude gives off a very mall kiosk selling fake watches and jewelry vibe. Feed him to Rafael Fiziev that guy will get him out the UFC for good.
Wasn't her spin kicked ko'd by some random Dagestani guy? He isn't ready for that Moroccan power

This dude is even starting to resemble Mr. Potatohead. Like a few have mentioned, he should carry around a potato sack into his fights. It can be a new UFC gimmick.

This is absurd. Terrorism concerns is absolutely NOT why the UFC was upset with him, they were upset because he broke Covid protocols and could’ve potentially ruined several fights only a day before the event. Maybe you made the terrorism connection in your head because Ottman is Arab. So perhaps it is prejudice.
You are right, there was absolutely fuck all concern as to what was in that bag and it never ever gets brought up. All me.

You are right, there was absolutely fuck all concern as to what was in that bag and it never ever gets brought up. All me.
Yes, it is all you. It had fuck all to do with terrorism, that’s the point. The reason the UFC was so upset with him was because the Covid protocol was broken and it could’ve ruined their card. That’s it, full stop.

Incase you didn’t realise i was being sarcastic. It’s hardly a laughing matter. The UFC were genuinely paranoid that day in Abu Dhabi. Unsupervised bags aren’t usually used as a bit

As far as I know the issue was that he snuck someone in and broke protocols, I'm willing to be presented with evidence to the contrary, but I remember reading this. His instagram post afterward also made sense from this point of view, but otherwise wouldn't have made much sense.

People were asking about the bag because we assumed the unauthorized guest was likely there in order to deliver whatever was in the bag to Ottman

Not because we thought it had anything to do with terrorism

Undefeated Moroccan-German fighter who was cut days before making his UFC debut because he helped sneak an unauthorized person into the Fight Island hotel in violation of covid-19 protocols.

The unauthorized guest was carrying a mysterious bag with him which was later claimed to be full of potatoes.

He already fought twice in the UFC.

RAW-01062014dg-2903-1-_3062759.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back