OTM boardshorts

I beg to differ. I think they look great. They're not over the top like a lot of the designs out there. I like these and the new Throwdown shorts for simple visual appeal.

I beg to differ. I think they look great. They're not over the top like a lot of the designs out there. I like these and the new Throwdown shorts for simple visual appeal.

You can find these type of 1 striped boardshorts at walmart or target for cheap. They will last, and work the same also

i had a different pair of otm's but they actually feel pretty good but then it wasn't my type of shorts so i just got them signed by josh barnett lol

You can find these type of 1 striped boardshorts at walmart or target for cheap. They will last, and work the same also

I doubt they're made out of 4 way stretch material and will last half as long as OTMs.

OTM Shorts > Walmart/Target shorts

I can't comment on that exact pair, but when I was in Vegas 2yrs ago I stopped in OTM and bought a few things, one of which was a pair of OTM board shorts. I wear them all the time, when rolling and just as shorts. They're comfortable and after 2yrs they still look pretty new. Definitely get a thumbs up from me. Worth every dollar.

I doubt they're made out of 4 way stretch material and will last half as long as OTMs.

OTM Shorts > Walmart/Target shorts

My cheap target board shorts are actually holding up after a year and im sure it will hold up for alot longer. Ive put in alot of work with them(grappling), only thing is the fading of the color but they werent anything special to look at in the beginning.

My cheap target board shorts are actually holding up after a year and im sure it will hold up for alot longer. Ive put in alot of work with them(grappling), only thing is the fading of the color but they werent anything special to look at in the beginning.

What are you doing here? Obviously you can find everything you need at Target or Walmart. All these brands are likely out of your price range.

Jus sayin, brah'

I think the point is that the guy is asking for feedback on OTM shorts specifically. I.e. how they compare to Sprawl, Tapout, Nogi, Clinchgear, and other brands in that price range.

Everyone knows that you can get stuff from Target for cheap with varying levels of quality compromises. Target shorts are cheaper than all of the above brands I listed. So you've done nothing to distinguish OTM shorts from any other shorts.

If he wanted Target shorts he probably would have bought them already. No one needs a review for those.

I think the point is that the guy is asking for feedback on OTM shorts specifically. I.e. how they compare to Sprawl, Tapout, Nogi, Clinchgear, and other brands in that price range.

Everyone knows that you can get stuff from Target for cheap with varying levels of quality compromises. Target shorts are cheaper than all of the above brands I listed. So you've done nothing to distinguish OTM shorts from any other shorts.

If he wanted Target shorts he probably would have bought them already. No one needs a review for those.

Thanx. I guess I should have been more specific. I wasnt looking for "their ugly" type crap. Everybody has different taste in colors and designs. And I dont really care to much about price.I want to know how they hold up, how they feel when rolling/working out.
Love Target!! BTW

OTM shorts are really nice. They aren't as flashy as some but they hold up very well on the mat and in the washing machine. I have three pairs that I wear pretty much every day and they work great. They fit really nice too. I have some fairtex shorts too, but they are really tight in the hips, so I don't like them as much. They also have large slits in the sides (for muay thai) but when you are in your guard with them they slide down to your hips and look like man panties! I like pretty much everything else that fairtex makes though.

We are coming out with some really nice fight short in September. They are going to be clean looking and will be built to last. I will let you guys know as soon as we release them. They won't be super flashy though.

Thanx. I guess I should have been more specific. I wasnt looking for "their ugly" type crap. Everybody has different taste in colors and designs. And I dont really care to much about price.I want to know how they hold up, how they feel when rolling/working out.
Love Target!! BTW

My bad. I own three pairs of OTM shorts and they are definitely my fav shorts to train in. They're made of stretch material, like Nogi and are just as functional. I also like the "over the top" velcro closure system. Also, I think CSI is the only place you can still get those particular shorts. (Haven't seen them at the OTM Hawaii for a while now...)

I actually have that exact pair of shorts and I love them. They're much like the Tapout ones with the small outside pocket on the side, but WAY less obnoxious. I think they're worth it. OTM might have started out like a household name, but they're definitely worth it in quality.

These shorts got here last month and I love them. Only problem, within days of getting them I messed up my back and was not able to get in more than a couple good rolls in them. plus I have to have surgery on my back next week so it will be months before I put these or my new gi to good use!!!
Just felt like bitching!!!

Back