Other Seafood Options

hippiass

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Aside from tuna, what is the best kind of fish/seafood to eat? Iv heard too many contradictory reports about the benefit or lack thereof of salmon, haddock, etc, so im just wondering if anyone on here has any suggestions.

well, I eat salmon as prety much my only meat, every once in a while I switch to tuna, normaly for the hell of it.
Have you ever tried dried and shredded squid? It is kind of like Jerky that smells like the sea....
Not really sure on the nutritional value though.

although expensive, Crab and lobster meat have a ton of protein and very little fat. scallops also if you like them

TJS said:
although expensive, Crab and lobster meat have a ton of protein and very little fat. scallops also if you like them

Try convincing someone Jewish to eat that. Wow. I thought it was just a religious thing until I went to NYU.

You shouldn't eat bottom dwellers, and Im not religous, but thats like eating shit.

Eat sardines...with kichari.

And try to stick with fresh fish, not farmed. They have a natural diet and aren't loaded with bad fats and pesticides like farmed fish.

It's kind of expensive, but you can get mahi-mahi from your grocer's freezer anywhere. I don't know if it's especially healthy, but it's even better than swordfish as an alternative to steak. And it takes a real man to chow down on that bright pink fishy meat.

Back