Ostovich is 0-5 against wikipedia fighters

No idea, Ostovich is really fit.
I generally attribute the hatered shown towards wmma on here to be down to insecurity, with some pathetic attempt to assert their percieved masculinity.
You know, the type of guys that think Tyler Durden in Fight Club is some sort of hero.
You’re gonna get so much pussy

How in the hell she and paige were on the main card over Cerrone is beyond me.

And to top it off she was won the first round.
Because they want star power on the prelims too.

As for people hatin on Ostovich, wtf? lol People complain about the dumbest shit. smh

Oh and idk wtf some of you are looking at. She is so fine. Pretty face and bangin body. <BC1> yall trippin. smh

Thoughts on the genesis of this hatred then?
honestly i acknowledge her face looks 'aggressive' but she's still very pretty. I don't mean it as hate. I think a lot of guys on here say otherwise to ego boost themselves or for attention. Overall she's stunning.

Rachel is a shit fighter and has no business doing in the man card. If guys who find her hot she'll still be all over Instagram showing her stuff there.

I know PVZ isn't great but I hadn't seen Ostovich's debut and from what you lot were saying was expecting her to look terrible. Let's be real here, before the ending sequence she had PVZ's number. I was... impressed.

Rachel did better than I expected. Paige was getting owned by the thicc but then snatched a really slick come-from-behind submission win.

Why is everyone hating this chick I don’t get it.. because she looks a little masculine in the face? Not her fault... and her body is a game changer
Because shes kinda hot and probably gets pounded by men alot. My theory

How is pointing out her record hatred?

I gotta say last night's fight is a perfect example of how life isn't fair. Ostovich overcomes domestic violence and wins an internal battle to even show up on fight night night. Then she wins 1 1/2 rounds against Paige, only to lose the whole fight in an instant.

The UFC won't cut her because let's face it, Ariel Hielwani, Luke Thomas etc. would run them over the coals for it. Even though, it's hard to call yourself the premiere MMA event while promoting a 4-5 fighter. Granted, she's still more legit than CM Punk
You can’t cut her if 28-17 josh Burkman (1-7 (1) his current UFC stint) is still signed

At least she is keeping A Breast of the situation!

It brings back Mammaries!!

Uh...I'll show myself out!!!

<{ByeHomer}>

I don't get this whole just looking at a fighters win/loss ratio and declaring them no good.

There's so many things to factor in such as who they lost to, how they lost and how they looked during the fight.

Ostovich is tough as nails. Check out her bloody war with Andrea Lee and her fight of the night in Invicta with Ariel Beck.

Also, when it comes to the women there's not nearly as many fighters in each division as the men, in or outside the UFC so the women often have some pretty tough competition right out of the gate. They don't all get to pad their records like a Thomas Almeida.

She's hot, her fights are entertaining and while she's green, she's shown that she has some pretty good attributes as a fighter. She was putting a whooping on Van Zant for most of the fight.

Just needed to add some much needed perspective to this shit thread.

No idea, Ostovich is really fit.
I generally attribute the hatered shown towards wmma on here to be down to insecurity, with some pathetic attempt to assert their percieved masculinity.
You know, the type of guys that think Tyler Durden in Fight Club is some sort of hero.

This forum is full of neckbeards that live vicariously through fighters. They live in some fantasy land where they're tough, masculine men when they're anything but.

There's a shocking amount of insecurity on this forum. I really pity those people. They clearly didn't have any good female role models in their lives growing up and have probably had little if any success with women. Sad really.

Back