OSP Popped by USADA

"3 month sanction"
Suspension is most likely retroactive like they always are
He can probably fight next week if he wanted
Apparently the plan was for him to fight Ryan Spann at 247 but for some reason the match makers pulled the fight.

Only three months so another case of tainted vitamins?

Apparently the plan was for him to fight Ryan Spann at 247 but for some reason the match makers pulled the fight.
Yeh it was cancelled back in December so the investigation would have been still ongoing and the UFC must not have been confident OSP would get cleared by then
Since he popped on Nov. 1st I'm assuming he's cleared as of Feb. 1st (tomorrow)

Damn, hating on me for being white, coming up with clever names to hate on this guy for being black..... who do you like?????

LOLWOT?

What does this have to do with race you goof?

Bruh-zilian* is a play on words for the hicks on this site purveying a stereotype that only Brazilians roid...

<{cruzshake}>

Extremely overrated lol...yeah it's about time all his fanboys who talk about him 24/7 learned the truth...hopefully they stop flooding sherdog with threads about him....
Lol exactly, I haven’t heard any hype of him since strikeforce and even then he wasn’t expected to be a champ

TAINTED SUPPLEMENTS ARE A REAL THING!!! He provided sealed containers of the supplements and the shit he failed for was in it and not listed. I'm so tired of "another cheater" comment when there are clear explanations for some of these failed tests. I was a part a gym that tested supplements and Osterine was found in 5 out of the 9 supplements they tested. It's a readily available supplement to fill to make a supplement companies see better results. Almost everyone of these supplements aren't FDA approved nor are they monitored

and werdum and Barnett 2 years...shittt

I used to be onboard with USADA but I think they should just scrap the whole thing..Some get a free pass others 3 months and some get years.. If they can't be consistent then get rid of it.

TAINTED SUPPLEMENTS ARE A REAL THING!!! He provided sealed containers of the supplements and the shit he failed for was in it and not listed. I'm so tired of "another cheater" comment when there are clear explanations for some of these failed tests. I was a part a gym that tested supplements and Osterine was found in 5 out of the 9 supplements they tested. It's a readily available supplement to fill to make a supplement companies see better results. Almost everyone of these supplements aren't FDA approved nor are they monitored

Only like 2 people in this thread actually read the USADA statement.

It reads that OSP started using these supplements long before the newest USADA supplement policy was announced, and he provided sealed containers as you said with the tainted supplements, so he got a light sentence.

This is a non story.

If I was a fighter, I'd definitely take shady supplements all day. Then I pop and its not my fault, I happened to keep some of these supplements around and you can check them and see I'm just an innocent victim in all this. These needle marks on my butt are from my outrageous sex life.

<seedat>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back