Media Oscar De La Hoya challenged Dana White to a fight, should Dana fight him on Pac-Mac undercard?

Let's see here washed up old irrefutable Hall of Fame boxer who still has skill vs washed up fat former neighborhood bully boxing trainer turned billionaire. I wonder how it goes

Dana will fight by letting UFC go against Golden Boy Promotions, like when Canelo had to take a nap backstage because Masvidal was fighting.

I remember Dana talking mess about Oscar bieing a coke fiend and cross dresser, and Oscar challenged him to a boxing match, Oscar said he is coming out of retirement and I know Dana White Challenged Tito to a Boxing match

So what do you think here is a recent video of Oscar hitting the mitts, you guy think Dana can take him they are the same age too

they could donate some of the money to charity like what McGregor and Pacquiao are going to do, they are going to donate a portion to charity.

I bet you the PPV would do well over 5 million buys if they put Dana vs Oscar as the co-main

I know I would pay to see that. A lot of Dana White haters would pay to see Oscar punch him as well.

If you’re referring to the fight that Tito backed out of, Dana didn’t challenge Tito. Tito made that fight a condition of re-signing a new deal. Oscar would destroy Dana and it was bitch move to call him out.

If you’re referring to the fight that Tito backed out of, Dana didn’t challenge Tito. Tito made that fight a condition of re-signing a new deal. Oscar would destroy Dana and it was bitch move to call him out.
So it was a bitch move for oscar or dana?

So it was a bitch move for oscar or dana?
For Oscar. I’ve always called any fighter for calling out a non fighter. It’s a bitch move. Hooker calling out Wale, Oscar calling out Dana. How much of a tough guy are you for calling out somebody who doesn’t know how to scrap?

For Oscar. I’ve always called any fighter for calling out a non fighter. It’s a bitch move. Hooker calling out Wale, Oscar calling out Dana. How much of a tough guy are you for calling out somebody who doesn’t know how to scrap?
Well Dana white acts like a tough guy and claims he was a boxer, so maybe that would teach him from talking tough like mob guy and insulting fighters.

I also believe non fighter coach potatoes shouldn't insult fighters calling them coward, quitters or chumps.

Let's see here washed up old irrefutable Hall of Fame boxer who still has skill vs washed up fat former neighborhood bully boxing trainer turned billionaire. I wonder how it goes
Dana's several weight classes higher and can get on TRT. IMO TRT Dana vs Natty Oscar could be a FIGHT.

I actually disagree

I have witnessed decent amateur heavyweights spar a local pro who fights at 160 and they were completely out of their depth bro, just my opinion

Oscar is arguably better than Floyd In his prime (as a welterweight)

People scoff at that,but oscars early defeats where usually controversial and he didn't pick and choose his fights

He has extremely fast hands, a ferocious left hook and Oscar has a nasty side. He is definitely a finisher

The guy was a fucking legit animal in the 90s/early noughties

I wasnt suggesting Dana would box him. I meant in mma. Just with his experience and size advantage, I think he has enough to at least cover up and avoid being stopped immediately, at least long enough to get ahold of him and bear hug him to the ground.

Oscar would put a legendary beatdown on Dana if they ever boxed.

And yeah, beast in his prime.

Oscar could drop him within the first 10 seconds too. They're pretty old. For my money I think dsns would have enough to survive and grab him but who knows.

When oscar challenged him to a boxing match, Dana said MMA and got no response I think lol

Big balls on Oscar a former world boxing champ challenging a guy 52 year old guy who's trained boxing but has never fought a pro boxing match.

Well yeah, in a boxing match.

I wasnt suggesting Dana would box him. I meant in mma. Just with his experience and size advantage, I think he has enough to at least cover up and avoid being stopped immediately, at least long enough to get ahold of him and bear hug him to the ground.

Oscar would put a legendary beatdown on Dana if they ever boxed.

And yeah, beast in his prime.
Dude what MMA experience are you talking about? Oscar is an elite level athlete, please, just stop

Dude what MMA experience are you talking about? Oscar is an elite level athlete, please, just stop
You'd be surprised how little experience it takes when your opponent has zero understanding of grappling whatsoever.

Have you seen what even a blue belt can do to like an average untrained gymgoer?

And were talking about a 60-70 pound weight advantage.

If Dana managed to grab ahold of him, think theres a high chance he goes down and I dont see Oscar doing much from that point. Jiu jitsu is a different animal bro. When you're talking about someone who has zero understanding whatsoever, it does not take much.

Oscar could absolutely drop him quickly but theres also a good chance Dana manages to get ahold of him I feel.

Last edited:
You'd be surprised how little experience it takes when your opponent has zero understanding of grappling whatsoever.

Have you seen what even a blue belt can do to like an average untrained gymgoer?

And were talking about a 60-70 pound weight advantage.

If Dana managed to grab ahold of him, think theres a high chance he goes down and I dont see Oscar doing much from that point. Jiu jitsu is a different animal bro. When you're talking about someone who has zero understanding whatsoever, it does not take much.

Oscar could absolutely drop him quickly but theres also a good chance Dana manages to get ahold of him.
Yea I have, I’m a competitive brown belt, been training for 14 years, since I was a kid. You talk about Dana bear hugging him, what is he going to do after? Dana hasn’t trained grappling in his life. De La Hoya would get the best training of the fight was made. Dana stands absolutely no chance, again, De La Hoya is an elite athlete. If you can’t see that, I’m sorry mate.

Dana is too scared. Would never happen. Needs to quit talking shit when he knows he's not man enough to back his mouth up with his fists.

Dana can grapple a little. He took privates before. Make it a mma fight.

Yea I have, I’m a competitive brown belt, been training for 14 years, since I was a kid. You talk about Dana bear hugging him, what is he going to do after? Dana hasn’t trained grappling in his life. De La Hoya would get the best training of the fight was made. Dana stands absolutely no chance, again, De La Hoya is an elite athlete. If you can’t see that, I’m sorry mate.
fair enough.

Dana's been taking jiu jitsu privates for like 15 years. Something like that. He started with the fertitta brothers when they first bought the company. I doubt he went far but I'm assuming he's at least a blue belt. On top of obviously watching like a million fights so he does understand grappling to a point.

I'm aware he's an elite athlete. It's just I've seen how little jiu jitsu it takes when we're talking about complete incompetency. Obviously you have as well.

If Oscar was allowed to train, maybe bring in Kron and a few olympic wrestlers..then I'm obviously going with him, lol.

Otherwise I think his boxing / defense would potentially be enough to avoid an instant destruction and the weight advantage / gap in grappling IQ would be glaring. Just my opinion though, not absolute by any means. This is obviously never going to happen lol

An athlete would always win, this is stupid. Dana's only training is boxing early on a little bit, also his body building probably destroyed his cardio. Dana would lose easy so this is dumb, Dana wouldn't even do it.

Back