Ortega vs Zabit not signed - Ortega Wants Five Rounds

If it isn't a title fight or the main fight, why the hell should he accept a five rounder? Who the hell are you to push your own agenda? If I said you have to take it up the arse 5 times rather than 3, how would you like it?

So....my comment offended you and you immediately turned to fantasizing about gay sex....?

<escalate99>

Zabit just had a main event that was a 3 rounder which is an absolute joke considering main events are always 5 rounders. If this dude wants to keep tip toeing around title contention he needs to prove his cardio is championship level like every other title contender. He doesnt deserve special treatment just because he's afraid of a 5 rounder.

Please keep me out of your sexual fantasies from now on.

Ortega said on Instagram he's been turned down for 2 fights so far.

In the comments in his latest IG post.

I can't stand Ortega lately, but dude is right.

Why wouldn't Zabit want a 5 rounder? He has a chance to clear his name and show he is ready for a title fight. (If he doesn't gas again and get finished in the 4th or 5th)

*Maybe he is holding out for a can to agree to a 5 round fight.
Because we have eyes and he gasses and coasts every third round.

he may win on the scorecard but he doesn’t look like he’s winning the fight when he runs out of steam and is getting walked down and avoiding e fight... literally every third round...

He only looks dominant vs. people lower than the bochniak tier.

So....my comment offended you and you immediately turned to fantasizing about gay sex....?

<escalate99>

Zabit just had a main event that was a 3 rounder which is an absolute joke considering main events are always 5 rounders. If this dude wants to keep tip toeing around title contention he needs to prove his cardio is championship level like every other title contender. He doesnt deserve special treatment just because he's afraid of a 5 rounder.

Please keep me out of your sexual fantasies from now on.
Look first of all, lets get things clear, if you're afraid of taking 5 times, then I'm happy for you on the 3 x or whatever number lights your candle.
Second regarding main events, yes of course it should be 5 rounds, so why did Dana accept 3 rounds? I remember when Daniel Cormier needed a quick replacement fighter and Anderson Silva volunteered. That was fought as a non-title 3 round fight- YES THE MAIN EVENT. Not heard you complain about that.

So if its main event, yes 5 rounds. Co-main non-title, then 3 rounds, the same number times you seem to like it.

Zabit cannot expect to fight only 3-round matches.

ever thought of that zabit just wanted to show the world all of his skillset? yeah he gassed badly but just need to adjust his gameplan and fight more patient instead of highlighting only 1.5 rounds. its not a big deal guys come on.

Zabit has made a name for himself by being pretty fun to watch and is one of the top contenders now.

Last edited:
ever thought of that zabit just wanted to show the world all of his skillset? yeah he gassed badly but just need to adjust his gameplan and fight more patient instead of highlighting only 1.5 rounds. its not a big deal guys come on.

Zabit has made a name for itself by being pretty fun to watch and is one of the top contenders now.
Itself? Does Zabit not have a gender anymore?
source.gif

There is no rule that you have to prove yourself in a 5 round fight to get a title shot. People just made that up for Zabit. Neither Max nor Volkanovski had a 5 rounder before their title shot. Cejudo and Khabib didn't either.

That fight in Russia wasn't meant to be the main event, it just got bumped up a week out when the main event fell out.

What happened to Ortega vs KZ? I wanna see that fight more personally

It'd be impossible to make until like August if they want to do 5 rounds. All the cards up until Ramadan have mains.

What happened to Ortega vs KZ? I wanna see that fight more personally
Was booked in December. Ortega pulled out and KZ knocked out Frankie instead. Zombie's now out until summer with an eye injury.

It'd be impossible to make until like August if they want to do 5 rounds. All the cards up until Ramadan have mains.
There's a lot of cards that haven't been announced from May onwards.

There's a lot of cards that haven't been announced from May onwards.

I know that's during Ramadan.He won't start camp until it's done at the end of May so that lines up with an August return.

I know that's during Ramadan.He won't start camp until it's done at the end of May so that lines up with an August return.
Good point. I hadn't thought of that. Might be why they were targeting UFC 249 for Zabit.

Back