Orlando Sanchez' guard pull to half guard sweep vs Leandro Lo

Did you mean "attempted" sweep? He didn't get it.

Can you save me a few minutes and let me know the minute mark of when it happens?

How strong are Lo's legs that he can elevate Orlando from butterfly! I would have ripped my quads just trying that.

...so this is why everyone left his gym? right?

I saw no sweep ts. You wasted 10 minutes of my time. I want an apology.

How was that a sweep in the beginning?
that was about one of the most boring matches EVER

Isn't that Orlando's MO boring matches? Heard the guy is super nice though!

How was that a sweep in the beginning?
that was about one of the most boring matches EVER

It was an Orlando Sanchez match. Even Leandro Lo can't make it interesting such is O's power to bore people.

Jeez Louise, can't believe how stuffy this forum can be some times. No, Orlando did not actually complete the sweep, but he sure as hell did pull attempt it, complete with a Mack Truck shove trying to finish it. Is there no joy left in watching a gargantuan man pulling half guard against the greatest guard passer of his generation?

It was an Orlando Sanchez match. Even Leandro Lo can't make it interesting such is O's power to bore people.
I honestly wasn't aware that Sanchez actually attempted BJJ techniques in his matches.

Can somebody please O getting triangled at any belt level? That would be a find!

Jeez Louise, can't believe how stuffy this forum can be some times. No, Orlando did not actually complete the sweep, but he sure as hell did pull attempt it, complete with a Mack Truck shove trying to finish it. Is there no joy left in watching a gargantuan man pulling half guard against the greatest guard passer of his generation?
The forum isn't stuffy. YOU posted a video with a misleading title. Don't get all pissy because people called you out on it. Just do better next time. And no, there was very little joy in watching that snooze fest...that happens to be something like 3 years old.

Rodolfo passes better. And no, there's never any joy in watching an Orlando Sanchez match.

Back