Ordering stuff from Throwdown

Payne

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with these guys?

I've ordered Tapout stuff in the past, and everything went smooth. But with Throwdown, i ordered a shirt, then they tell me its not available. So I order another one, then they tell me its on back order. Then I order a different one, they say its on back order and my order will ship when its complete.

So basically, i cant remove the items that apparently they dont make anymore (yet still sell on their site) so i'm not sure if my order will ever ship. They told me shipping would be about $8. and now I got an email saying I havent been billed yet, i will be billed when the order is ready to be shipped, but shipping will be $23.70 or $37.30.

Its all really sketchy, and i'm using a friends credit card so waiting for something to be billed is annoying. anyone else have complications with them?
just curious.

I've never come across a company that it was so hard to buy stuff from in the past.

Had a few orders with them and never had a problem. Even got a few free shirts.

Has anyone had problems with these guys?

I've ordered Tapout stuff in the past, and everything went smooth. But with Throwdown, i ordered a shirt, then they tell me its not available. So I order another one, then they tell me its on back order. Then I order a different one, they say its on back order and my order will ship when its complete.

So basically, i cant remove the items that apparently they dont make anymore (yet still sell on their site) so i'm not sure if my order will ever ship. They told me shipping would be about $8. and now I got an email saying I havent been billed yet, i will be billed when the order is ready to be shipped, but shipping will be $23.70 or $37.30.

Its all really sketchy, and i'm using a friends credit card so waiting for something to be billed is annoying. anyone else have complications with them?
just curious.

I've never come across a company that it was so hard to buy stuff from in the past.

did you get the shirt yet?

im thinking of ordering from them

did you get the shirt yet?

im thinking of ordering from them

never got a thing, and never got billed... tried buying about 4 things in total. then i just emailed them telling them to cancel all my orders, and in the future take off items from their site if they're not available. they said they would cancel my order and remove it from my account... nothing has been billed, but apparently my order is still pending. either way, i have the email back from them saved. if they ever bill me, im getting my credit card company to cancel the order. but i doubt im getting billed / any t-shirts from throwdown.

That's what you get for ordering online when there are 10 to 15 stores in Southern Ontario carrying Throwdown gear. You are in one of the most Throwdown populated parts of the world bro, you just got to get off the keyboard and shop.

Tell me what part of Toronto you are in and I'll tell you who to call and ask about the shirts you want.

That's what you get for ordering online when there are 10 to 15 stores in Southern Ontario carrying Throwdown gear. You are in one of the most Throwdown populated parts of the world bro, you just got to get off the keyboard and shop.

Tell me what part of Toronto you are in and I'll tell you who to call and ask about the shirts you want.

Hey Payne,

Please feel free to PM me and I would be happy to provide you with a list of retailers in your area that can offer you Throwdown at a very reasonable price. We here at RDFC don't personally offer Throwdown apparel, but like Westie said, there are a ton of dealers in the GTA who can help you. They can also likely provide you a cheaper price than ordering right from the states yourself. We deal with most of these stores directly and I will personally vouch for any of the retailers in our network 100%.

Take care,
Chris - Red Dragon Fight Company

Throwdown is now distributed by Combat Sports International. This I'm 100% sure of. I believe that CSI is also the "manufacturer" of such items and pay out royalties to Throwdown upon sales. This I'm about 90% sure of. If you're insistent on I-net sales, you might try CSI instead... The ONLY issue with that, without trash talking one of my suppliers, is that the shipping to Canada via CSI poll... well... hasn't been voted well.

Full Contact Outlet

Shipping from the US to Canada can be a hassle. I think that there are fees and duties for shipping into Canada. If there are local retailers around you , then I would definately buy from there first

Back