Ordering a pizza "well done"

Everything taste good with enough ranch

Image_BuffaloCauliflowerPizza_HomestyleRanch_RT_LH_BCK_010121_8-aspect-ratio-1178-786.jpg

cultural appropriation

As your local pizza expert ..... Well done deep dish is super common.

I ask the pizza man to make my pie blue rare

Light bake is the term for blue rare pizza

My girl orders them well done to get a better crust and a little caramelization on the cheesr

Of course she does

90% of the pies I've ordered over the years have been well done.

And when it's up to me, it's always light on the cheese and well done.

Anyone do this? A coworker says he always asks for it well done. I've never even heard of this.
My local chain makes a decent pie and when you order for pickup they open the box and ask you how it looks. Paired with a habit of under cooking and under topping and under cheesing them my brain screams "IT LOOKS SHIDDY ESPECIALLY COMPARED TO YOUR DISPLAYED 'BY THE SLICE' PIZZAS RIGHT OVER THERE" but I can't figure out a way to communicate this with any veneer of class so it's always "looks good!" knowing that my oven is already primed to four hundo and my bag of shredded cheese is anxiously awaiting activation.

That's the end of my post.

I recommend ordering from places that make good Pizza if you're having to specify that it needs cooking to them.

thin, a little crispy, and greasy as fuck. I like when the pepperonis curl up and are kind of little cups full of grease.

Anyone do this? A coworker says he always asks for it well done. I've never even heard of this.

I don't do it unless I know a place has soft crust...but never called it "well done".
We just called it crispy lol.

I actually do this at one spot I order from as their standard pizzas are good but undercooked. I just put a note in to cook it crispy and it comes out perfect

Honestly, it's pretty annoying to me when people go to places and request things cooked a certain way that is typically always cooked the same way. My father in law always orders his fries "extra crispy". I hear this a lot at a diner I go to with hash browns or bacon. I'm guessing most of these places are not cooking these items any different and are just trying to pick out the ones that came out more crispy. If there aren't any in there, I'm sure they don't care and just serve it.

I don't say well done but I do tell them to leave it in longer, until it crisps up a little. I get NY style and I like it thin and slightly crispy. I'll say well done next time lol.

Honestly, it's pretty annoying to me when people go to places and request things cooked a certain way that is typically always cooked the same way. My father in law always orders his fries "extra crispy". I hear this a lot at a diner I go to with hash browns or bacon. I'm guessing most of these places are not cooking these items any different and are just trying to pick out the ones that came out more crispy. If there aren't any in there, I'm sure they don't care and just serve it.
Are you ok?

Absolutely.

I let a place do it "their way" once or twice to see how it comes out.
But often I wind up asking for well done eventually.

I didn't even know this was an option and to be honest it sounds like an another way to say you'll pay someone to ruin your food on purpose. Same way like when you order a steak beyond rare.

<{clintugh}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back