Ordered new sprawls

RetiredWisFighter

Amateur Fighter
@red
Reaction score
i ordered the 06 competitve xt series i will give them a review when they get here. im so excited about these

yes, and it was a great review but I wouldn't mind hearing another persons view on them.

www.SSFgear.com

yeah more then one opinion always helps. there was one a couple weeks ago.

CoutureFan16 said:
Didn't someone already review those?

*clears throat*

That would be me :D And a great review it was :redface:

Killa_Cs it is always great to get perspectives from different people, especially about sizing and such. What size did you order?

I just ordered my first pair of sprawls, flexfighters, they should be coming any day now.

Adino said:
*clears throat*

Killa_Cs it is always great to get perspectives from different people, especially about sizing and such. What size did you order?

To throw my hat into the ring on sizing, I wear a 38 in regular shorts and ordered 40s in Sprawls to fit my beefy thighs. They fit great, and the stretch is awesome. I can kick, move, whatever and they're very comfortable. When I work out on the heavy bag at home, I feel as comfortable in the SPRAWL shorts and rashguard as I do my old workout gear, which was just my boxers :redface: Plus the rashguard helps stop me from dripping sweat everywhere.

Adino said:
*clears throat*

i wear a 38 in reg shorts, so i ordered a 38 in sprawl and im still trying to drop to 185 so hopefully their adjustable waistband works as good as ive read

the more reviews the better. I will be reviewing them when I get them too.

look forward to your review killa.

~Foz

Back