• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Orangutan grabs zoo visitor who jumped guardrail

For a more heart warming Orangutan video, watch this. It's from a series call Orangutan Jungle School where they take care, teaches baby Orangutan in hopes for wild release when they are able to. I'm not sure where to find full epis, but for people that are interested, you can look for it. It's a very nice series. Unfortunately they stopped in 2020 because the "world ended".

Beni is one of my favorite kid.

Last edited:
Maybe because it's from Indonesia and I'm from Singapore. Asia news probably get shared/viewed by us faster before it become viral. I didn't see it from Sherdog.

Oh your from Singapore, that's cool. Nice. : - )

If he tried to kick the Orangutan im sad he didnt get a chance to retaliate. People doing stupid stuff because the animal is caged and has no way to defend itself. I say give the ape 2 minutes to dissolve the issue.
When I was little, pre-Sherdog, saw a scumbag lean against the glass mean-mug & cuss out a gorilla at the zoo. Wish that POS got Go-Rilla'd, would have been great.
<codychoke>

Orangutan are the chilliest of all great apes. They have that look like they are constantly stoned.

Once I saw a big male and he looked like a homeless dude lol It was the most human like experience I had it from an animal. In fact their name means "person from the forest" in Malay.

Back