Ontario No-Gi Grappling tournaments!!!

SLOWandSTEADY

White Belt
Reaction score
Competed in the Xtreme Cotoure BJJ Open yesterday, asked Fernando when the next tournament was because it seems most of them are Gi only.. The next one he is running isnt till like october or something..

Anybody know of any No Gi grappling tournaments anywhere in Ontario, id like to compete as often as possible and get more experience!

thankyou

Grapplers Quest in London - Oct 30th 2010 Grapplers Quest Canada | Grapplers Quest
Joslins Canadian Open in Hamilton - Sometime in Nov (this years dates not announced, last year was Nov 7-8: 7th was gi, 8th was nogi)

I don't know of any others off the top of my head. I'm not competing yet, so I haven't been keeping an eye out.

Grapplers Quest in London - Oct 30th 2010 Grapplers Quest Canada | Grapplers Quest
Joslins Canadian Open in Hamilton - Sometime in Nov (this years dates not announced, last year was Nov 7-8: 7th was gi, 8th was nogi)

I don't know of any others off the top of my head. I'm not competing yet, so I haven't been keeping an eye out.

yeah ive heard of these 2, theres got to be something in the next month at least, i hope. Looks like its time to start wearing a Gi, so much more opportunity for competition

if want to stay up to date with local ontario tournaments go to: MMA Underground Forums

there will be a FILA tournament coming up in july and then fila world team trials in august

Just a note, the Provincial Championships this weekend will have Nogi. Today is the last day to register.

Apparently there's one early january, still waiting for some info.

2010 Provincial BJJ Championship - Gi & No-Gi
We are happy to announce that the Provincials will be held on Saturday, December 4th, 2010 at the Aurora Sports Dome (Aurora Sports Dome ) in Aurora, Ontario. The venue is accesible by Highway 404, approximately 20 minutes north of Toronto. We will be holding divisions for children (Gi only), juniors and adults (Gi and No-Gi).

We are looking forward to the OJA Provinicial Championship, the climax of what has been a spectacular yea...r for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, both as a growing sport and in the success of our local events. We sincerely thank all competitors and academies for your support and hope to see you next month for our final event of the year! Good luck and train hard!!!

Please note that pre-registration is now OPEN and will close by Monday, November 29th, 2010 or when FULL CAPACITY has been reached. If your name does not appear on the qualified list but you still want to compete for the 2010 Provincial Title, REGISTER TODAY to ensure your participation in this historic event!
Welcome to Facebook

Taken from: EMIRATES ONE NEWS! TRAIN HARD,WIN EASY !

Ontario " BJJ " Tournaments | Facebook

Back