Only ten posts per page?

meffid man

Вanned
Reaction score
When did this change occur? The forum default used to be 20 posts per page, and even then I thought that wasn't enough. Some of these threads are growing into 100 page monsters because of this change. 10 posts are not enough unless you're viewing on a really old computer that only has 800x600 resolution. There are options to change the forum default but only when logged in. If you're viewing offline then you're stuck with the 10 posts per page. Please change it back to 20 posts per page or even higher. Some of these threads have way too many replies to be limted to 10 posts per page. It becomes a burden having to click after only 10 posts every time. It's also hard for people with very slow internet connections to have to load new pages every time.

When did this change occur? The forum default used to be 20 posts per page, and even then I thought that wasn't enough. Some of these threads are growing into 100 page monsters because of this change. 10 posts are not enough unless you're viewing on a really old computer that only has 800x600 resolution. There are options to change the forum default but only when logged in. If you're viewing offline then you're stuck with the 10 posts per page. Please change it back to 20 posts per page or even higher. Some of these threads have way too many replies to be limted to 10 posts per page. It becomes a burden having to click after only 10 posts every time. It's also hard for people with very slow internet connections to have to load new pages every time.

That's just the new forum default. You can change it back to 20 in "User CP".

That's just the new forum default. You can change it back to 20 in "User CP".

I could only get 15 posts. I believe they lower it for advertising. The more pages you click, the more ads are seen. Gotta pay the bills somehow.

I could only get 15 posts. I believe they lower it for advertising. The more pages you click, the more ads are seen. Gotta pay the bills somehow.

Damn you're right they changed it again. More specifically, Damn I'm wrong. That's twice in two days. :mad:

Edit:

They changed it back to 20.

Back