only reason there is a hendricks vs lawler 3 is bcuz

Drinii

Blue Belt
Reaction score
dana wants hendricks to win for the big money fight..

thats right GSP will be back this year and he wants to make Hendricks vs GSP 2 .

you shertards dont know anything i swear

That's probably true. Rory Mac will be so pissed.

Every GSP fight is a big money fight, especially his comeback. Boring ass Hendricks has absolutely nothing to do with it, no one except a few hardcore fans even care that the first fight was close.

Robbie vs GSP would bring in more $ imo

Robbie vs GSP would bring in more $ imo

i know its your opinion but... your opinion is delusional please try to think.

many people thought gsp lost that fight (not me)

way more people would want too see that rematch , and IMO gsp humiliates robbie and robbie is my fav fighter at ww

i know its your opinion but... your opinion is delusional please try to think.

many people thought gsp lost that fight (not me)

way more people would want too see that rematch , and IMO gsp humiliates robbie and robbie is my fav fighter at ww

I don't think GSP humiliates Lawler but wins a decision. You have to remember Lawler has Knock Out power and poses much more of a threat than Serra with his hands. I would perhaps place a wager on Lawler to win if this was GSP's first fight back in the octagon after a layoff.

thats right GSP will be back this year and he wants to make Hendricks vs GSP 2 .

I'd believe it if you were outside hammer or something but you're not.

I'd rather see GSP face Lawler to be honest.

Oh look! A guy who writes like he's texting it in from his phone is calling us shertards (we prefer to be called the MMA challenged, you un-pc fuck!). lol

I'd rather see GSP face Lawler to be honest.

I'm sure most would....this would be Hendricks 4th title fight in a row....and he hasn't clearly won a fight yet....he's not exactly what people are begging for right now.

The reason is people want to see a conclusion. Sheesh.

Back