Only reason Jones stayed ahead of Khabib in P4P rankings

Jones has been a UFC world champion before Khabib ever fought in the UFC.

Got stripped of his title several times and pissed hot more often than Khabib had title fights

Jones has beat more high-end fighters than Khabib has, been doing it for longer and also never lost.

What am I missing here?

Nothing, just Sherdoggers pissing into the wind as usual.

Jones is easily the GOAT* and should be at the top of any list involving the greatness of fighters.

*Positive tests notwithstanding

Your post makes no sense.

khabib crushed a high level ncaa wrestler 50-43.

who are all these high ncaa levels wrestler at 155 in the top 5? also dont say kevin lee was who khabib needed to prove himself against'

It's because Jones is better P4P than Khabib. Jones has like 20 title defenses and he's dominated every style. Khabib hasn't even fought a damn wrestler yet.

I think it’s because he’s destroyed way better fighters as a champion for a much longer period of time.

Or what you said.

Jones has beat more high-end fighters than Khabib has, been doing it for longer and also never lost.

What am I missing here?

p4p has nothing to do with your long career achievements it's about your latest performances (otherwise we would still have GSP and Silva in there) and Jones' last performance against a middleweight was awful and the one before it too

Khabib sucks and is one-dimensional glass chin

dominated every style? wtf are u smoking. Jones had a lot of close fights and arguably lost his last fight
What "HAD ALOT OF CLOSE Fights"
Are u talking about?please explain
With facts
Also post some evidence
Educate me
Thank u

p4p has nothing to do with your long career achievements it's about your latest performances (otherwise we would still have GSP and Silva in there) and Jones' last performance against a middleweight was awful and the one before it too
So 7 years of not losing is not better?

Jones cleaned out the division and most believe he could clean out the next one. I am a huge Khabib fan but I have to bend at the knee to King Jones.

because he's white and Dana and the UFC is racist!!!

You're absolutely right, man. I thought it was maybe cause he's been with the UFC since 2008, has remained undefeated, cleared out an entire division - with wins over Bader and DC who ended up being HW champs, officially defended the title 10 times and continues to take on all newcomers.

But I'm just human, I make mistakes.

I thinks it’s cause no one wants to piss off a crackhead
This got me thinking - you may be afraid of Khabib's devout Muslin pals but if you respect them you won't get into trouble. But if you hang with "nice Christian guy" Jones you have no guarantee he won't flip out or crash into a pregnant lady at some point...

who are all these high ncaa levels wrestler at 155 in the top 5? also dont say kevin lee was who khabib needed to prove himself against'

Justin Gaethje is #4.

Justin Gaethje is #4.

but who knows him as a wrestler anymore now? when justin fights everyone is like cant wait for another fast ko.

that what sherdog will say after khabib were to beat justin that it doesnt count as him beating a wrestler so when he gone fight a kevin lee type.

What college did Al wrestle for? What NCAA division was that? How many times was he an All-American? How many championships did he win?

“High Level” NCAA Wrestler lol

Back