• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

only friend in town ditched me

Is he one of those people who always wants to hang out with popular people? Might be choosing you as a last resort when he can't hang out with the people he wants so badly to be friends with. Those self absorbed type of people don't make good friends anyway. As least not best friends. Much better as an aquaintance

Break ups are rough.

Time heals all wounds.

Plenty more fish in the sea.
This post is hilarious. I should band aid my pussy. youre right

Is he one of those people who always wants to hang out with popular people? Might be choosing you as a last resort when he can't hang out with the people he wants so badly to be friends with. Those self absorbed type of people don't make good friends anyway. As least not best friends. Much better as an aquaintance
Damn this must be what it feels like when you call mis cleo and she tells you what color your morning shit was and to get it check out. mind blown.

This post is hilarious. I should band aid my pussy. youre right

Damn this must be what it feels like when you call mis cleo and she tells you what color your morning shit was and to get it check out. mind blown.
Just guessing from my own experience. I don't associate with those types of people anymore. Fine to talk to occasionally, they can be my acquaintances but never a friend. I wish I studied psychology lol

These same type of people like to make fun of others but can't handle when someone makes fun of them so they try desperately never to be in a situation where someone could look down on them. The type of person I like to be friends with can take a joke and can even poke fun at themselves but they also know when it's not the time to be a comedian.
-thehighking (armchair psychologist)

Make some threads about trannies or height and you'll be the talk of the site brah
how about this for a thread title
i'm 6'5, but when I'm out with my tranny GF and she's wearin' heels, I feel like a manlet.

These same type of people like to make fun of others but can't handle when someone makes fun of them so they try desperately never to be in a situation where someone could look down on them. The type of person I like to be friends with can take a joke and can even poke fun at themselves but they also know when it's not the time to be a comedian.
-thehighking (armchair psychologist)
this one is off. all my friends are massive shit talkers. you have to eat shit with a grin to survive some days. sometimes the hammer sometimes the nail.

BUT LETS SHIFT THIS BITCH! Av bet or sig bets on the fights?

Who you got Ortegas or Max Holliday?

I wouldn't call that guy a friend anymore, I would recommend finding new friends.

This.

Most of us outgrow our childhood friends at some point.

Let them go, and find new friends that would enjoy your company.

It's something I've come ro expect out of people. No hard feelings though unless they keep bullshitting you. That's just how life is.

I spent ages 16-21 without friends,hung out drinking vodka with bums in the park because didnt have anything else to do ( later moved to drugs and became a druggie)

Nowadays i got 3 good friends and quite a lot ordinary friends

People change as they age.

In high school I had 4 friends I viewed as brothers that I would literally take a bullet for.2 stabbed me in the back and ended our friendship even though we never had a fight or anything. They just decided to stop being my friend. When I even confronted them to see if it was just me or something I did, their responses were

"I'm a marine now. The only brothers I have now are my fellow Marines. You're just a civilian"

Not a word of lie

The other, my absolute best of best friend, said "we just grew apart" which is his code for randomly having a mental breakdown and completely cutting contact from me.

The other two are still my bros but they moved far away. Lifes tough man.

I have that impression now too.

Thing is, if you move on and start doing better socially, they'll want back in & be buddies again.

Back