News ONE: Unbreakable 1 Alaverdi Ramazanov vs. Captain Petchyindee Jan 22 PBP Discussion Thread

this shit is this friday at 4:30 am pt

This starts at lunchtime for me and I'm "working" from home on Friday <JonesLaugh>

oof this one events always start around 4am where i live

Does anyone here actually play One Fantasy? And has anybody won anything?

Oh thank the lord. Thought I'd missed this.

I'm early but I'm in.

This card looks garbage...

I'm in for this one. Probably not gonna neglect my work as badly as I did for UFC on Wednesday though so will prolly dip in and out.

tumblr_poamzpfCOb1qd4esao1_540.gifv

I'm sure we, along with the other 980 million watching will enjoy it regardless.

All the world's a stage since those 900 million are aliens from Antarctica. Na i'm joking, but even if it is poor on paper you can't judge a card like that.

Just look at Adesanya against Romero... It is going to be a good card, remember that there is no passivity in One FC, so overhand, jumping knee and hekmaytar are thrown every minute haha.

All the world's a stage since those 900 million are aliens from Antarctica. Na i'm joking, but even if it is poor on paper you can't judge a card like that.

Just look at Adesanya against Romero... It is going to be a good card, remember that there is no passivity in One FC, so overhand, jumping knee and hekmaytar are thrown every minute haha.

There was an awful lot of passivity on the last card.

Still it can't be worse than that one.

Walkout scores.

Lito - 6/10
Namiki - 3.5/10

Right. Let's go. Nice clean fight hopefully.

I have Adiwang by Ko before the third round. Let's go team Lakay.

What a nice guy. War the Thunder Kid!!!!

What a nice guy. War the Thunder Kid!!!!

What did he say, I'm not listening to Schiavello so I've got music on while I watch it and work at the same time. Multitasking baby.

Weili Zhang slayer Meng Bo up next (she also lost to Wu Yanan twice but we won't mention that)

Back