One Time on Mushrooms

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I went with a friend to go see Alice in Wonderland (2010) and we smoked a blunt before going into the theater. Then he brought out a 500ml box of wine and we chugged it. After that he pulled out a 24oz tallboy and we shared it. Next he pulled out a bottle of Jack and we took a few shots. Before I could catch my breath he whipped out a bag of mushrooms. He offered me some and I accepted eating a handful. Then we walked in.

When we got in line my friend said he had to piss. So I was alone in line and within minuets it started moving. What was I going to tell the Usher? I was panicked! Suddenly I get a phone call. I step out of line and hear my friend telling me he is in a stall and has stripped completely naked. I told him "get the fuck out here cuz we have to get through security and I can't do it without you."

He came out and we went into the 3D film. At one point a kid next to us spilled soda during a scare scene and all the two of us could do was laugh uncontrollably.

One time on mushrooms, I fucked a girl who was way hotter than I should have gotten, in a hot spring, and my splooge bubbled up into her hair.

Am I doing it rightuh?

<1>

I thought you were telling a joke.

None of this happened.

Except for the part where you got arrested for giving your "friend" some sloppy toppy in the middle of a theatre.

"We shared a tallboy" lol, I bet you did.

None of this happened.

Except for the part where you got arrested for giving your "friend" some sloppy toppy in the middle of a theatre.

"We shared a tallboy" lol, I bet you did.
You and your gay thoughts.

Like an actual joke. Your op sounded like a long setup for a punchline at first. I was disappointed. lol

I thought it was gonna be a joke as well. Dude sounds like a clown pulling an endless hanky out of his sleeve. Except instead of a hanky it's intoxicants. That's probably how John Wayne Gacy got dudes into his basement

It's been ages since we had a good assrape joke around here

I kept seeing a sparkle in My left eye and I kept trying to wipe it away. But I was just wiping the air not even touching my eye.

My friends kept saying “what the fuck are you doing”

One time on mushrooms I went and stood in front of the mirror, ending up having a philosophical conversation with myself for probably 20-30 mins about life.

One time, my first and only time on LSD, I watched The Ring while feeling the peak effects. That was cool.

One time I took a bath on a massive dose of pure MDMA. That was also cool.

One time, the first and only time, I tried coke and paced back and forth for 30 miles while talking.

One time on IV dilaudid I met God. I met pure happiness. What life with a real God would be like all the time.

trying to explain either of those drugs to someone with no experience is just pretty much impossible. Some things are beyond simple words. The feeling of the water on my skin while peaking on MDMA brought tears to my eyes.

man, those were the days........maybe again someday.

Did he come out of the stall naked??? Did he sit next to the kid while still naked??

I thought it was gonna be a joke as well. Dude sounds like a clown pulling an endless hanky out of his sleeve. Except instead of a hanky it's intoxicants. That's probably how John Wayne Gacy got dudes into his basement

It's been ages since we had a good assrape joke around here

Haha. Can I just go on the record and say you are such a funny fucker. You should be writing professionally, seriously dude.

I am completely honest when I say also ate shrooms with friends while smoking cannabis and went to see alice in wonderland in 2010 and someone got scared and holed up in the bathroom too, wasn't me I stayed and watched the movie and it was pretty impressive.

In fact we may have done some hoodlum shit like smoke weed in the theatre too.

i went to a party and in the kitchen this chick was cooking up a massive pot of shrooms, i had never done them before and had no idea how many to take and neither did the chick brewing them,
i had an absolute shitload and then went into a bedroom where everyone was sitting down, i remember throwing a cd case at my friend and hitting him in the face, he stormed out with his gf and i laughed,
there was one of those telephones attached to the wall and i ripped it out and set fire to the house and ran home

Back