One Thought, Edgar Allan Poe

Drunken Meat Fist

Veni Veni Veni
Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Means nothing, and move as you like. This wasn't a Poe, that I'm aware of, but visual of the pendulum and the personage with a clinical shoosh, and an incomprehensible mindless rat in thAe mix. Poe has been a touchstone, and Kafka. I have real troubles with Euripides, and some Roman Plays. It seems like antiquity, but Aristophanes, truly indignant people with shoddy clothing.

Poe's pendulum,

Basically, fuck God. Do you know the term "Soap" Opera exists because they sold more soap in the commercials than anything else at the time. Holy fuck do I miss those days.

I'm still not sure if these posts are the nonsensical, drug induced ramblings of a junkie, the insane thoughts of a severely mentally ill person who needs to be institutionalized, or trolling

I'm still not sure if these posts are the nonsensical, drug induced ramblings of a junkie, the insane thoughts of a severely mentally ill person who needs to be institutionalized, or trolling

As a brilliant TUF winner once said: Yes.

Agreed this dudes on some good LSD from my old days, over 20 years ago.

Bells, bells, bells the real life sherdog version

Cheers.

brock_lesnar_genius_display_image.jpg

Back