• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One thing for sure, if you're Conor's friend hes got your back for life.

Lobov lost his gig because of Convict. Any time he supposedly shows up to support a friend that is fighting. Convict always grabs the spotlight because of his obsessive need to always be the center of attention. This joker just can’t even let his friends have the spotlight for a few tiny minutes.

I honestly don’t think you understand what true friendship is.

With friends like Convict McGregor. Who needs enemies ?

The stupidity in this forum is too damn high right now

Why wasn't he there for the initial confrontation with Artem then? If they're such good friends why wasn't he there for his fight week?

He didn't give a fuck about Artem or his fight. He just wanted to make a scene.

He needs to grow the fuck up and worry about his kid.

If it includes hurting innocent civilians/professional fighters which could be worse and would eventually affect their scheduled jobs, then I'd rather walk alone. He wasted Chiesa and Borg's months of preparation, time, and hardwork training for this. He should've settled it man to man.
Conor doesnt settle things man to man unless hes got a significant height/reach advantage.

If you know your history, most of the mafia guys sell out their friends in the end.

i 100% disagree.

this feels more like how Ken Shamrock claimed if he ever saw the Nasty Boys again he would attack them. he saw them several times and didn't. then at an airport - surrounded by security and police and other wrestlers - he threatened to attack them. knowing full well it would get broken up if it ever actually went down.

this is the same thing. Conor was acting in Conors interest, and in full view of the media. and in an arena that allowed it to get stupid, but not actually physical.

~~~

just like every fucking time you see a guy punch another guy in a bar. he knows full well he could have said "hey, want to step outside, where shit won't get broken up?" but he didn't, and instead threw a punch knowing it would get broken up.

all evidence suggests that Conor is that guy. and if you don't see that, you're not looking at the evidence without bias.

Ya cause shamrock was deathly afraid of 2 fat actors/pro wrestlers...haha

Well no, not really.

Khabib confronted Artem and embarassed him in front of the entire MMA World.

Conor shows up. Artem gets thrown off the card, Conor gets arrested, Chiesa gets injured, Borg gets injured.

Khabib still healthy and makes weight. Nobody even gets in Khabibs face about the Artem thing. Khabib's team wasn't hurt or bothered.

How did Conor "get Artem's back"?

Yes, that's his master plan, getting Artem off the card... thanks for helping me read between the lines.. you're swell.

On Wednesday Artem was just a pussy. Today, he's a unemployed pussy. #conorbless

Conor knowing full well he would get into hot water with this, didn't give a FUCK about the repercussions. The guys loyalty level to his mates, it goes beyond this world's laws. True Bros.

Damn, I thought that this post had to be from a 15 year old, but there's no way you signed up while in utero...

He's just coked out of his mind, thinks he can do whatever he wants, always shifts the attention to himself, and has been rewarded for being a jackass too long.

This isn't some guy who's down for his homies.

you mean he won't even corner you, when you have an important fight?

that's awesome!

It cost Artem his fight and likely his job in the UFC.

If my friend made me lose my job assaulting my coworkers because another coworker was mean to me I would not know what to think of his loyalty or lets say decision making.

Haha I don't understand this mentality that Conor and Nate has (also ghetto a-holes I went to school with). If someone punks your boy and your boy is too much of a bitch to do shit about it, that's on him, especially if it's one vs one. I never understood this whole "oh my boy is losing one vs one so we all have to jump in and help his weakass". I'm in the mentality of "You can't handle that shit? Then just back off, no shame in that". How you only going to act all hard when you got your crew with you? That's some fake shit.

On Wednesday Artem was just a pussy. Today, he's a unemployed pussy. #conorbless

Speaks the fucking forum champion, because we all know you could dry fuck Artem IRL. Thanks.

Conor knowing full well he would get into hot water with this, didn't give a FUCK about the repercussions. The guys loyalty level to his mates, it goes beyond this world's laws. True Bros.

UFC-Conor-McGregor-Artem-Lobov-795444.jpg

56b4d708c36188f46b8b45db.jpg

501633368.jpg

3013445.main_image.jpg

Just curiosity...

When you open threads, what is in your mind?
How do you live?
What does your mother say about it?
Who are you, actually?
What is your purpose in life?
Have you comtemplate suicide?

Conor trying to emulate that life..we'll see..

More like Conor vandalized a bus because Khabib scared his boyfriend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back