• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One of Ngannou's NFT was sold at 50 ETH.

I sold a Zion top shot for $600 from a pack that cost $14

It is. It's unbelievably dumb to trust your money to pump and dump speculation.
I'm sure you thought game stop was a movement too

For the most part I agree. However, there is real value in cryptocurrency due to the fact that they facilitate transactions that are instant and untraceable. This is real value.

For the most part I agree. However, there is real value in cryptocurrency due to the fact that they facilitate transactions that are instant and untraceable. This is real value.
Coins=Scam
One of the worst invention in the history.

Blockchain is more than just coins. Many people are missing out on a big thing here
Then explain us about that block chain bullshit, not just "you don't know durr durr".
What I see is a big bubble, what's even worse is that there is nothing to actually back that bubble up. They say this is a "currency" but you can't call it a currency if the value of that changes about 100%~1000% or even more, in just a week.

Then explain us about that block chain bullshit, not just "you don't know durr durr".
What I see is a big bubble, what's even worse is that there is nothing to actually back that bubble up. They say this is a "currency" but you can't call it a currency if the value of that changes about 100%~1000% or even more, in just a week.

Thanks for confirming what I said. Blockchain is not just the "currency" and can bring valur to many use cases.

Funny enough that you are talking about bubbles and money that is not backed up. Many countries in this world have been printing money like crazy and many nations, among then economical power houses like Japan, USA etc. are incredibly indebted and articially keep the index low.

Educate yourself angry old man

Whole economy is a bubble, hollywood, silicon valley, startups, its all a huge bubble, billions of dollars movin around for things that hold very little real value... but that doesnt mean people arent making money on it.

Thanks for confirming what I said. Blockchain is not just the "currency" and can bring valur to many use cases.

Funny enough that you are talking about bubbles and money that is not backed up. Many countries in this world have been printing money like crazy and many nations, among then economical power houses like Japan, USA etc. are incredibly indebted and articially keep the index low.

Educate yourself angry old man
So you are not able to explain what blockchain is. So when you also don't know a shit about something, how can you say "educate yourself"? Do you ever study?

Whole economy is a bubble, hollywood, silicon valley, startups, its all a huge bubble, billions of dollars movin around for things that hold very little real value... but that doesnt mean people arent making money on it.
Not gonna deny that, cuz ppl are making money on it. Just saying that coins are scams.

Not gonna deny that, cuz ppl are making money on it. Just saying that coins are scams.

Somebody hasnt been following the news lol.

The worlds largest asset manager Blackrock seems not to share your uneducated opinion.

So you are not able to explain what blockchain is. So when you also don't know a shit about something, how can you say "educate yourself"? Do you ever study?

Blockchain is a distributed Ledger or database, Instead of a centralized database which is easy to tamper, information on Blockchain are copied & stored in multiple locations which makes it impossible to tamper or counterfeit the data.

Somebody hasnt been following the news lol.

The worlds largest asset manager Blackrock seems not to share your uneducated opinion.
Well I know what blockchain is, at least as much as you know. All you can type is that kind of sarcastic words. Pitty. You can't answer anything but say "you are an idiot". Broken recorder, eh?
Blockchain is a distributed Ledger or database, Instead of a centralized database which is easy to tamper, information on Blockchain are copied & stored in multiple locations which makes it impossible to tamper or counterfeit the data.
On textbook. IRL it's only good at your privacy (I'm talking about the coin ), which can be translated to "it's really good for laundering your dirty money".
And about blockchain, it's a scam because it's something like A.I.. AI is real I know it, but people used to use the term to promote themselves. Now 'blockchain' is the term just like that. It's being used like terms in those kickstarter trashes.

I can't criticize when I,myself, have sold 3 of my artworks at 1.5,1.2 & 1 ETH each. I got benefited myself.

So how (or I suppose why) does someone claim to own an image? I mean, I understand copyright law to a basic extent, but this isn't like a piece of art one will hang, and anyone can print it regardless without breaching copyright restrictions.

Bitcoin transactions and many others are far from instant, and their use value is that they are indeed traceable within their network.

as soon as instagram adds nft, and you guys see everyone flexing their shit.

The value will become obvious.

We're in the Atari 1970's stage where video games were bullshit. Now we have raytracing 8k bullshit and it's still advancing.

Humans love to flex. It's human nature.

Back