News ONE New Signings Thread

Dongi used to be a pretty good cure for insomnia.

Sittichai is not the reigning champion but good signing.

Super excited about Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong . But if he is doing MMA he will need a ground defense and a ground game.

Super excited about Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong . But if he is doing MMA he will need a ground defense and a ground game.
Pretty sure they signed him for their Muay Thai bouts...
I dont think he will compete in MMA...

Dongi was always someone I wanted to see be more active. You never knew when that guy was going to crack someone. He has a lot of finishes, and made his debut winning a 1 night HW tournament. Good for ONE. LHW/HW especially need whoever they can get pretty much.

Last edited:
Seems like they’re beefing up their heavier divisions. Tom DeBlass also got an offer from ONE according to his IG.

This is random, but Dongi Yang's UFC record should be better than it is. He had some close decision losses. My memory's foggy but I recall thinking at least one of those fights should have gone his way. Unlucky.

This is random, but Dongi Yang's UFC record should be better than it is. He had some close decision losses. My memory's foggy but I recall thinking at least one of those fights should have gone his way. Unlucky.

They seem to have terrible decisions all the time these days.

Ko looks to be a can crusher, hopefully he's good in a more competitive environment

Damn bro ONE signing motherfuckers left and right

Damn bro ONE signing motherfuckers left and right

Somebody called it on Twitter. UFC is back putting on new events, but hasn’t signed anybody new for a while. Meanwhile, ONE isn’t sure when they’ll be back, but are making all these signings.

Somebody called it on Twitter. UFC is back putting on new events, but hasn’t signed anybody new for a while. Meanwhile, ONE isn’t sure when they’ll be back, but are making all these signings.

idk man they signed Sherman, Villanueva and Rivera in the last couple of weeks, they are also gearing up for the Contender Series

idk man they signed Sherman, Villanueva and Rivera in the last couple of weeks, they are also gearing up for the Contender Series
Contender series was my guess for lack of new signings. Contender series builds some hype around new signings, while still signing them for dirt cheap.

Yep. Both the Tavares and Camozzi fights were very close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back