News ONE Fist Of Fury Series: Aliakbari vs Ji Won Feb 26 Disc Thread

My god whish I could understand what the Iranians were spamming in chat lol
Me too they are losing their minds probably, like I wasn't even invested in this and got loud now imagine what they went through.
Amir was an heavy favorite as well.

ONE shooting themselves in the foot with the double bookings

WTF just happened dude Kang completely demolished him with that left, I thought after his eye swelled up with the first punches he was done.
Guy is 25 as well looks promising, let him fight the russian guy next.
I thought he would be some jobber...getting demolished.

Stayed calm after getting tagged hard and his eye being cut and swelling...and countered Ali the fuck out...
Gotta love that

I thought he would be some jobber...getting demolished.

Stayed calm after getting tagged hard and his eye being cut and swelling...and countered Ali the fuck out...
Gotta love that
Yeah tbh I wasn't too impressed with his last fight since it was a much worse fighter than Amir and he almost got finished in that one too but he really is calm inside there and has good movement for his size.
At 25 He might be an HW to watch out for in the future, lets hope he doesn't get starched next fight and ends up with a J-prowrestler Record.

One FC is the best for kickboxing and muay-thai. They are going to surpass glory in the next few years.

Aliakbari probably underestimated Kang, + also ring rust most likely, did not have a fight for 2 years. That is a long time.

Kang is obviously explosive body type, young and hits hard. Pretty stupid mistake from Amir to swing and openly trade with him which is Kang's best side, and to rush with head forward. Aliakbari payed for overconfidence and big mouth talk, at HW anyone can KO you. Should have had more carefull approach, avoid open trading of swings and utilize his wrestling and clinchwork.
Amir should learn from mistakes and improve.
He showed quality by beating good fighters like Moldavsky, Omielanczuk, Smoldarev.

It will be interesting to see will he take Malykhin fight in just a month and half after ugly KO, and risk more with desire to redeem himself.
That next fight he really needs to win.

I'm not sure how good Kang truly is, but as of now, I'm going to say that's a really bad and embarrassing loss for Aliakbari. Shocking.

That elbow KO was awesome.

I'm not sure how good Kang truly is, but as of now, I'm going to say that's a really bad and embarrassing loss for Aliakbari. Shocking.

Yeah but to be fair who would ever expect a slip and a counter at heavyweight?:D

Embarrassing loss for Aliakbari

Nah, just a spoiler. The Korean dude who he's fighting 'next week' was also 'booked twice' but almost definitely after his last fight had already happened. I don't mind the tape delay given the circumstances but they should probably lay off of announcing fights until the previous one has aired.
I guess they did double book him just expecting him to run through the Korean dude.

It is ONE so unfortunately they do not care compare to UFC when it comes to the medical treatment.

Same for any mma promotion operating in a country where mma isn’t regulated by the government. Which is most countries.

Lol I didn't expect that to happen.

<36>

That was a very time efficient card, watched it after work thinking it would take ages and fast forwarding through the entrances and interviews it took about 30 minutes. <mma4>

Back