PBP ONE Fight Night 11: Eersel vs. Menshikov, Fri. 6/9, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the main & co-main event title fights of ONE Fight Night 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
4sNxZWr.jpg

Dominant two-sport king Regian Eersel looks to successfully defend his ONE Lightweight Muay Thai World Title and score his 10th promotional victory in the main event. But standing in his way is his most dangerous challenger to date, Dmitry Menshikov, who has knocked out most of his opponents and hasn’t lost in years.

In the co-main event, ONE Lightweight Submission Grappling World Champion Kade Ruotolo hopes to keep his perfect black belt record intact and settle his heated rivalry with Europe’s greatest BJJ practitioner today, Tommy Langaker.

The card also features the highly anticipated returns of pound-for-pound great Superbon Singha Mawynn, modern-day Dutch kickboxing legend Nieky Holzken, British superstar Amber Kitchen, and heavyweight striking behemoths Rade Opacic and Guto Inocente, all of whom are on a quest for redemption. ONE Fight Night 11, broadcasts live in U.S. primetime on Friday, June 9!

THE LINEUP
170: Regian Eersel vs. Dmitry Menshikov (MT)*
170: Kade Ruotolo vs. Tommy Langaker (SG)**
155: Ilya Freymanov (11-2-0) vs. Shinechagtga Zoltsetseg (6-3-0)
155: Superbon Singha Mawynn vs. Tyfun Ozcan (KB)
125: Mansur Malachiev (10-0-0) vs. Jeremy Miado (12-4-0)
170: Nieky Holzken vs. Arian Sadikovic (KB)
145: Artem Belakh (9-1-0) vs. Kwon Won Il (11-4-0)
125: Martine Michieletto vs. Amber Kitchen (MT)
135: Yong Hu (10-4-0) vs. Woo Sung Hoon (9-3-0)
HW: Rade Opacic vs. Guto Inocente (KB)

* - Lightweight Muay Thai World Championship
** - Lightweight Submission Grappling World Championship

*HOW TO WATCH ONE FIGHT NIGHT 11*
*ONE on Prime Video 11 ‘Eersel vs. Menshikov’ Play-by-Play & Results*

Weigh-Ins & Hydration Tests Results:

Regian Eersel (170) vs. Dmitry Menshikov (169.5)
Kade Ruotolo (168.5) vs. Tommy Langaker (169.5)
Ilya Freymanov (154) vs. Shinechagtga Zoltsetseg (152.75)
Superbon Singha Mawynn (154.25) vs. Tyfun Ozcan (154.75)
Mansur Malachiev (125) vs. Jeremy Miado (124.25)
Nieky Holzken (176)* vs. Arian Sadikovic (169)
Artem Belakh (144.25) vs. Kwon Won Il (144.25)
Martine Michieletto (129.25) vs. Amber Kitchen (128)**
Yong Hu (134.5) vs. Woo Sung Hoon (134.25)
Rade Opacic (250) vs. Guto Inocente (268.75)

** - Both fighters missed contractual weight, fight will now be at catchweight
* - Holzken missed contractual weight, fight will now be at catchweight

Ceremonial Weigh-Ins & Faceoffs

ONE Fight Night 11 PREVIEW:

NOTE: We are implementing LIVE THREADS. To enable them, click on your status bar (Your username on top of the screen) and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically.

fc9RiCD.png
iRCsb4C.gif

All the best to my countryman Regian Eersel who’s fighting in the main event of the evening.
He’s riding an insane 21 fight unbeaten streak

upload_2023-6-9_2-21-21.jpeg

In front of him though is former GLORY-kickboxer Dmitry Menshikov, who’s a freaking unit of a fighter and will make his ONE-debut for the title right off the bat.
May the best man win

Last edited:
If anyone is interested Freymanov is the rare representative of Western European minorities among Russian mma fighters in big promotions (he said in interview that he has German roots).

I made this event preview-post with my Dutch combat sports Instagram-page.
I advise you to use the translate function on IG;)

A hell of a card, especially for striking fans!

Regian Eersel vs Dmitry Menshikov, Superbon Banchamek vs Tayfun Özcan, Rade Opačić vs Guto Inocente and Nieky Holzken vs Arian Sadiković.

Also a fun grappling match (which I noticed I really enjoy to watch at this high level) between the talented Kade Ruotolo and Tommy Langaker, and more good MMA-fights.

Enjoy the action guys

Regian Eersel (170) vs. Dmitry Menshikov (169.5)
Kade Ruotolo (168.5) vs. Tommy Langaker (169.5)
Ilya Freymanov (154) vs. Shinechagtga Zoltsetseg (152.75)
Superbon Singha Mawynn (154.25) vs. Tyfun Ozcan (154.75)
Mansur Malachiev (125) vs. Jeremy Miado (124.25)
Nieky Holzken (176)* vs. Arian Sadikovic (169)
Artem Belakh (144.25) vs. Kwon Won Il (144.25)
Martine Michieletto (129.25) vs. Amber Kitchen (128)**
Yong Hu (134.5) vs. Woo Sung Hoon (134.25)
Rade Opacic (250) vs. Guto Inocente (268.75)

<FookIsThatGuy>

One has been more entertaining than the UFC recently, mainly because of the Muay Thai fights. Surprised this hasn't caught on in the U.S. yet.

If anyone is interested Freymanov is the rare representative of Western European minorities among Russian mma fighters in big promotions (he said in interview that he has German roots).
Fedor was born in Ukraine, Dennis Siver born in Russia and Jeff Monson born in America. ;)

Fedor was born in Ukraine, Dennis Siver born in Russia and Jeff Monson born in America. ;)
I think there is multiple mma fighters who was born in Moscow, capital of Russia/USSR yet they belong to some minority -- Sherbatov, Rubin (both Jewish), Sadykhov (Azeri), Roman Wehbe (I think he is half-Lebanese/half-Russian and lives in UK, but info about place of birth is from Tapology so might be wrong). Kinda funny that a lot or maybe even majority mma fighters from capital belongs to some minorities.

I follow as much as I can. How good is Tommy langaker?

isnhe justi an opponent or is he deserving to grapple this boy.

upload_2023-6-9_19-52-12.png

Visit watch.onefc.com, and check your local listings to catch all the action live!

* If you live in the U.S. or Canada, you can watch the fight card live and for free with an Amazon Prime membership.

u2HO6Pt.gif

100343-3466556.png

sg0Fv28.gif

As always if ya want on or off jus Tap!

<RomeroSalute>

Back