News ONE Championship (Finally) Signs Adrian Lee

Got to say it but.. Chatri is stuck on the idea of selling clothes to get rich and it is ok using the Bruce Lee logo as long as he has 'a' Lee family.

Charti has a thing for Bruce Lee and puts it on most of the clothes he sells that and One logo.. an example is just go to their site ... View attachment 1014726
That has nothing to do with the with Christian Lee, and more to do with working out a deal with the Bruce Lee family.

That has nothing to do with the with Christian Lee, and more to do with working out a deal with the Bruce Lee family.
It is about Chatri's need for a Lee family and his attachment to his clothing line. He once said his goal was to sell a tshirt to every ONE fan to reach profitability.

It is about Chatri's need for a Lee family and his attachment to his clothing line. He once said his goal was to sell a tshirt to every ONE fan to reach profitability.
The Bruce Lee clothing line has nothing to do with the Hawaiians. Don’t be silly. It’s about appealing to the goofy personality cult that still so]urrounds the actor

I'm pretty surprised that another Lee is going to fight professionally. I thought the Lee family gym was closed.

Considering one Lee committed suicide and another one attempted to, I don't really like the sound of this. I really hope things turn out well for the Lees in terms of their health.

I'm pretty surprised that another Lee is going to fight professionally. I thought the Lee family gym was closed.

Considering one Lee committed suicide and another one attempted to, I don't really like the sound of this. I really hope things turn out well for the Lees in terms of their health.
The parents seem to be out of the martial arts scene now. Looks like they reopened but it's just Christian, Adrian, and Bruno Pucci now

Back