• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News ONE Championship and Sky Sports announce exclusive partnership

Damn. This is actually big in the UK.

On another note, I have Sky Sports and BBC IPlayer (Bellator). But fuck am I paying 30 quid a month for TNT sports. BT Sports was perfect, but they no longer exist. UFC needs to get on Sky Sports.

Damn. This is actually big in the UK.

On another note, I have Sky Sports and BBC IPlayer (Bellator). But fuck am I paying 30 quid a month for TNT sports. BT Sports was perfect, but they no longer exist. UFC needs to get on Sky Sports.

TNT sports is just BT Sport rebranded isn't it?

So from free on YouTube to being on a paid service? Any Britbongs want to explain why this is big news?

TNT sports is just BT Sport rebranded isn't it?

I have no idea. I have a friend who works for BT, and I used his account to watch my UFC. I can't do that anymore with TNT.

Did anyone notice, that Creative Artists Agency LLC (CAA). Served as media advisor and brokered the deal with Sky Sports. For those who do not know CAA is the number one talent agency and Endeavor (who owns UFC) is number 2. CAA has a lot of influence and Ari of Endeavor has been saying much bad sht against CAA chairman Bryan Lourd lately. CAA is now owned by french billionaire François-Henri Pinault (who is married to Salma Hayek). With CAA's help ONE should be golden from now on.

Yea that's a paywall? No?

<{cruzshake}>

I have Amazon Prime but not Sky. Though I imagine the pond will have a few fish.

Yea that's a paywall? No?

<{cruzshake}>

I have Amazon Prime but not Sky. Though I imagine the pond will have a few fish.
You live in the UK? Because this is a UK deal... ONE is with YouTube and Amazon in the land of the free...

You live in the UK? Because this is a UK deal... ONE is with YouTube and Amazon in the land of the free...

Nope Upstate NY. I was pretty sure Sky was just overseas but I go through so many nets and sites these days I can't keep track. Mayhap I read United and just assumed States.

<Neil01>

Anyhow still good for "US" then!

<RomeroSalute>

Back