• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One Championship 92: A New Era, Sunday 2:30 AM ET Prelims/5:30 AM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

A Top 5 UFC fighter just got finished by a mid-level One guy. Love it.

But why it has to be Eddie?

This russian schooled Eddy more then Conor did.

Did EA phone it in? Like geez I’ve seen him come back from far worst than that only 100 times.

He didn’t even try and get back up or anything

Eddie Alvarez and losing a debut name a more iconic duo

Holy shit imagine if DJ gets starched by a Japanese nobody in his debut

Eddie being a chinny brawler means that anyone with power has a chance against him
ufc purists would claim that they took a dive then...

1 advantage of fighting someone famous is you have loads of tape on him.

You could see the whole fight he was trying to land that left hook right uppercut combo whenever came in. He had Eddie well scouted.

I kinda saw this coming, with no drug testing + full hydration guys are way more explosive in ONE, some UFC fights look like slow motion compared to that cause both guys are dehydrated. We might see DJ get upset too for the same reason, theyre used to UFC paced fights, not juiced up guys trying to take their heads off.
You really believe nobody is cutting water weight in ONE?

I have a bridge for sale.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Fucking LMAO!!!!!!!!!! at that dude asking for the mic back. I'm not finished yet, bitch!

Back