One angry ginger takes on an OG

Why get yourself in to that situation. Especially if the guys friends are the ones who are surrounding you. I have to admit I was laughing when he was waking him back up but then it got real dumb and the guy who was kicking him in the face was a prick.

People don't know when to stop when people are watching and filming it. They want to look like a savage for the viewers.

Why get yourself in to that situation. Especially if the guys friends are the ones who are surrounding you. I have to admit I was laughing when he was waking him back up but then it got real dumb and the guy who was kicking him in the face was a prick.

People don't know when to stop when people are watching and filming it. They want to look like a savage for the viewers.
Who knows these wanksta junky types might all be “friends.” Garbage people turn on each other amazingly quickly.

I have seen a bunch of hood videos where someone gets dropped and then literally everyone in the neighborhood lines up the kick the unconscious person in the face and rob them. There is no rhyme or reason. It’s like watching sharks during a feeding frenzy. One shows an injury and all of a sudden it’s dinner.

Who knows these wanksta junky types might all be “friends.” Garbage people turn on each other amazingly quickly.

I have seen a bunch of hood videos where someone gets dropped and then literally everyone in the neighborhood lines up the kick the unconscious person in the face and rob them. There is no rhyme or reason. It’s like watching sharks during a feeding frenzy. One shows an injury and all of a sudden it’s dinner.
I grew up in Toronto. I experienced less violence in the city as a child going to school, then I did when I moved to the small shit town I live in. Everyone is a fucking crack head, a fucking piece of shit who was staying across the street got arrested outside the 4 apartment building recently for sexual assault. A guy who sucker punched me and almost killed me wriggled like a fucking eel while he died of drug overdose.

See you in hell, motherfucker

There are many more stories, but who the hell cares? Stabbings, shootings, all just across the street from me. I've never called the cops. 8 people got arrested recently, one who was the main dealer for one of those apartments. Hopefully shit calms down now and I don't have to listen to traffic, yes, fucking traffic and slamming doors, getting their crack or fucking fentanyl.

Last edited:
I grew up in Toronto. I experienced less violence in the city as a child going to school, then I did when I moved to the small shit town I live in. Everyone is a fucking crack head, a fucking piece of shit who was staying across the street got arrested outside the 4 apartment building recently for sexual assault. A guy who sucker punched me and almost killed me wriggled like a fucking eel while he died of drug overdose.

See you in hell, motherfucker

There are many more stories, but who the hell cares? Stabbings, shootings, all just across the street from me. I've never called the cops. 8 people got arrested recently, one who was the main dealer for one of those apartments. Hopefully shit calms down now and I don't have to listen to traffic, yes, fucking traffic and slamming doors, getting their crack or fucking fentanyl.
did you move outside of Canada? There is supposed to be zero crime up there?

ouch ... that is CTE right there .... a life changing beat down.

Back