Once Ben Askren is a Free Agent, Dana Said They Can Talk

• Thread starter Deleted member 429453
  • Start date
I really want to see Ben vs Khabib... Unfortunately, he's got to climb through the ranks to do that.

Askren loses to Colby, Wonderboy, Usman, and Ponzinibbio

He probably wrestlefucks RDA and Masvidal

I'm slacking, havent clicked the link yet. Excited to see if this article is anything worth me getting excited about.

I thought I was going to get to see him have a huge fight with Rory. When Coker refused to make it happen I lost hope and stopped doing my daily google search.

Just read it. Doesn't exactly give hope.
I got the impression he retired in part because they couldn't afford him. So maybe he can force them to release him?

His fights over there were just too easy to retire instead of make 6 figures to mostly can crush.

Just read it. Doesn't exactly give hope.
I got the impression he retired in part because they couldn't afford him. So maybe he can force them to release him?

His fights over there were just too easy to retire instead of make 6 figures to mostly can crush.

I wish he can get to bellator especially with the new tourney that they have. He doesn't seem like he cares about the UFC anymore

I wish he can get to bellator especially with the new tourney that they have. He doesn't seem like he cares about the UFC anymore

Yea, Bellator makes a lot of sense for him right now. But Coker isn't interested because he only wanted a 1 fight deal (or ONEfc will only allow him to take a 1-off elsewhere?). Either way the dream seems unlikely at this point.

Edit: would be curious to know if he is still putting time in at Roufus or if he is 90% out the door. Seems like he is back fulltime to the wrestling world. I did watch his MMA tutorial videos last night though for the first time for no good reason though.

20k/20k contract from Dana final offer...

Better late than possible never...

Back