Media On this day 13 years ago, Jon Jones became the UFC Light-heavyweight champion of the world

GOAT?

• Total voters
To this day I'm still waiting for him to lose

I hate this guy, and I'm more of a GSP/Silva fan, but Jones is the GOAT (at least in the cage). Unlike the other two he never lost, won belts at LHW and HW, and about the picograms, unfortunately I'm not sure there's a lot of clean UFC champs.

I hate this guy, and I'm more of a GSP/Silva fan, but Jones is the GOAT (at least in the cage). Unlike the other two he never lost, won belts at LHW and HW, and about the picograms, unfortunately I'm not sure there's a lot of clean UFC champs.
Exactly my opinion, I'm a Silva fan and I don't like Jones but I don't fight against reality. Jones' run at LHW has nothing similar to it in the history of the sport.

he beat the mua thai machine like it was nothing
he beat him standing up lmao

if u cant beat him standing up
pretty sure you cant beat him in the ground

He took it from the goat lhw. Too bad, he got caught cheating. He could’ve been the goat

I remember back in high school my friend showed me Jones clips and predicting that this dude was gonna be the champ one day, and he did.

More than a decade later, he is still champion and hasn't really lost. Crazy stuff

Back